Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

Discussion in '2002 Jaguar XKR Trans-Am' started by SkylineMan, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This is 1 nice Jaguar.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

Hell its an AWESOME car! ...but what a shame they couldnt use there own engine AND there own name. TRANS-AM... isn't that a pontiac?<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

are you -REALLY- that dumb make the statement in your last sentence?

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

i can deal with the people who watch a movie and think that they know cars i.e. fast and furious, gone in 60 seconds. but to see someone that stupid makes me want to find a new website. lets all hope he is kidding

5. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

You should have to take some kind of test about cars before becoming a member because then there would not be these retards that rented a movie and a video game with there mcdonalds wage, Talking like they now shit about cars.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

Side exit exhaust on production Jaguars (i.e. XKRs) would be a nice touch.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

Oooh, that would be a hard choice to make. Side exhaust vs. rear exhaust. I absolutely love the dual exhaust on the XK8/XKR, but side exhaust is such a novel idea I kinda like it. I'd prolly stick with dual rear exhaust though b/c it still looks good.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

yup one nice jag<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

I've seen the XJ 220 with my own eyes , I prefer it.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

i second that

11. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

I'm too lazy to check and I notice that it's getting hard to find anything but NASCAR on the SPEED CHANNEL, so does anyone know how this car finished overall this year in the Trans-Am series??

12. Re: Nicest Jaguar I've ever seen.

Too bad its not really a Jaguar.