Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

Discussion in '2000 Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster Millennium' started by Lambo Diablo, Aug 9, 2002.

1. By the far the best looking Diablo of them all and pretty much any car I've ever seen. The only runners up I can think of for second place are the Ferrari Modena Spider and the Saleen S7. But this Diablo takes it all. It's also in the movie Exit Wounds with DMX and Segal for those Diablo fans out there.

2. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

THERE AINT NOFIN BETTER THAN THE FERRARI 550 MARANELLO TWIN TURBO

SO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BURNOUT OF THE 550 TYRES AND GET UR SENSES BACK.

CAUZ THEIR AINT ANYFIN BETTER THAN IT.

AND A BIG THUMBS UP FOR ALL THE FERRARI LOVERS ;)<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

just ignor what he says, he's about 10 years old<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

Ferrari's are cool but Diablo pretty much can beat anything the Ferrari has. Diablos are much rarer, more expensive, bigger engine, more acceleration, and faster speeds. It don't get better than that

5. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

Certainly close!

6. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

Shup up SpeedDemon what do you know. Lamborghini kicks Ferrari's ass any time

7. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

man, i just pull up with a porsche and u italians can go make my pizza.

8. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

For all you Lamborghini fans out there i have to agree this is the sickest looking car on the block, a complete chick magnit. One of the Roadster Millenium or VTTT's will do me just fine. Love these cars.... P.s got to be in Silver!!

9. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

my choice: Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo, Audi, BMW

10. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

Is this the car that dmx drives in exitwounds ??
    395kw out of a V12 , do they have trained monkeys designing the engines now !!!
    still a #$%#in mad car

11. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

In my opinion, I think this is a beautiful car. To say it's the best design ever, I couldn't because I haven't seen all the designs or every car ever made. If Mullen made their car (M11?)about 1 1/2 feet longer in the same body-style, then that would be sweet as well, but I just haven't seen enough cars. I must say this diablo styling however, in this titanium-ish color paint is quite exquisite.

12. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

This car is beautiful. I mean you cant argue with me there can you?

13. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

"Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen "?
    You obviously haven't seen the Lotus M250.......now if that doesn't get u a girl I don't know what will!!!!!
    Pure sex on wheels!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Nicest lookin' car I've ever seen

This is the car I'm going to buy, unless Crapiliago comes up with a better model.