Nicest mustang ever. Period.

Discussion in '2005 Saleen Mustang S281 Extreme' started by psycobob13, Mar 4, 2006.

1. the one in gone in sixty secaonds was the gt500e (elanor) wasnt it and baby ur dumb im a chevy man myself but ford doesnt suck their better than those rice burners

2. lol that's a mustang all right. 500hp and still gets to 60 in only 4.5 seconds. lame.

3. 1/4 in 12.1 isn't lame. That's faster than many early 90s exotics. Learn some shit.

4. It's lame when other 500 hp american cars are pulling 11's such as the Viper, Z06, and Ford GT. If you're going to delve into saying that the this mustang can beat "90's" cars, I can make a childish reply like "My 1971 VW sandrail can reem this thing a new asshole on the 1/4 mile, and with only 250 hp." Kinda sad that an overweight modern mustang can be beaten in the 1/4 by an early 70's giant go-kart, but I digress. I never said that _____ could beat it. I said that it was lame because it was only pulling off 12's with 500 hp, which is sad because why in the hell would you buy it? I would expect at least 11's on any 500hp vehicle that I would consider. This is just inefficient bolt-on engineering. Nothing special. And it's fat. Fat and slow.