Niice mustang, continuing for how long tho??

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by STaNG1, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Are the continuing this car for 2002?? if anybody knows if they are making this car for more years than 2001 email me at [email protected]

2. Re: Niice mustang, continuing for how long tho??

About 5500 produced in 2001 only. Who ever bought one of these Steve McQueen specials is a lucky stiff........they are all gone. :(

3. Re: Niice mustang, continuing for how long tho??

The Bullitt is only produced for this year. Ford is doing a series of modified Mustangs, one new one coming out each year. They are only produced for one year each.

According to Motor Trend's "Future Vehicle Forecast":

"2003 Ford Mustang: Special edition, high-performance model known as "Terminator" will be offered with a supercharged 4.6-liter DOHC V-8 and full compliment of performance modifications. We suspect a classic Mustang name, such as Mach 1, will be applied for the limited production run. "

I am not sure, but I think they are planning to keep producing a "special" Mustang each year until 2004, when they get a full redesign.
    <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Niice mustang, continuing for how long tho??

MotorTrend has announced that the Terminator name will no longer be used and they will probably use only the Cobra name. But anyway, who knows ?<!-- Signature -->