Nismo R34

Discussion in '1997 NISMO 400R' started by CALSONIC GTR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Nismo R34

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from PorscheBoy09</i>
    <b>To Night Rider ,no freiken car can have 1400 hp</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

1. You don't know what you are talking about. You have never been to Japan and you simply just don't know.

2. I see Skylines EVERYDAY. No big deal.

2. Re: Nismo R34

yeah in australia, we get a fair few skylines, 300zx, silvias and a $hit load of people modifying there lancer so it looks like a real evo, i have only seen one nismo car on the road, and i havent seen it since

3. Re: Nismo R34

Man....u guys in the US have the best cars,

here downunder "australia" all u c r "skylines wrx's evo's and holdens hsv's"<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Nismo R34

aight while we r on the topic of nismos in nz i believe we may have a few nismos out there sumwhere but we also have sum very nice lookin r34's out there don't ask me why but most ppl round here drive lancers imprezas mr2's an gto's to me these cars mentioned r too common an therefore a waste of time

one last note NISMO RULES!

5. Re: Nismo R34

nissan dropped the idea of a v8 in the skyline due to weight problems, the engine that will be used can be seen in the new z car, the engine is the VQ35DE 3.5 litre v6 which will be rated at 400ps

6. Re: Nismo R34

never seen a Nismo R34 but seen pics of a black R34 aka black bird skyline

7. Re: Nismo R34

There are Nismo R34... There's the S1, R1, SR1 and Z1... Check the Nissan forum under R34...<!-- Signature -->