Nissan Chappo

Discussion in '1967 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray L71 427/435 HP' started by yagars, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I would like to know if anyone has any idea as to the power plant that this vehicle is scheduled to be produced with.

2. Re: Nissan Chappo

its a christmas present on wheels.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Nissan Chappo

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>its a christmas present on wheels.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

lol...good one

4. Re: Nissan Chappo

wahahahahahaha what an joŽke.. sure they havent put bicykle pedals in it, or holes in the floor, for "Fred Flintstone Drive"

<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Nissan Chappo

it would make the perfect car to deliver ice creams...
    it looks like a frig on wheels...
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Nissan Chappo

hahahaha
    indeed.

what's the point with all those weird concept cars coming out of Japan? the Chappo, the Mocco, sure they have funny names but the styling just sucks<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Nissan Chappo

this thing is like a little pimp car

8. Re: Nissan Chappo

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from yagars</i>
    <b>I would like to know if anyone has any idea as to the power plant that this vehicle is scheduled to be produced with.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Who Cares??? It's a Shit-Box man.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Nissan Chappo

we need a car designed for the sophisticated driver . . . the driver who doesn't want to wear pants.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Nissan Chappo

Looks like a golf cart with doors and windows<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Nissan Chappo

sucks<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Nissan Chappo

tru but hey it can b a good ice cream selling machine.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: Nissan Chappo

There's only one thing that's an advantage about this cars. They make me laugh.

keep the faith<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: Nissan Chappo

TA DA!Its a box with wheels!<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Nissan Chappo

It really sucks-o.<!-- Signature -->

16. Re: Nissan Chappo

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from CthuluDave</i>
    <b> Nissan's design idea was for the interior space to be like "a living room on wheels." With that in mind, it's possible they wanted the exterior to look like a couch. What a great idea, a "living room on wheels." That means I don't have to get uncomfortable on a long morning commute. I can kick back in my Chappo, wearing a pair of tightie whities and reading the paper, maybe watching "Good Morning USA" or eating a bowl of "Froot Loops" while shoving last night's pizza box under the seat. I could yell at my cat for clawing the door lining and then get up to use the optional "bathroom on wheels" in the back seat. Of course, then I have to get dressed for work and climb in my real car, because no one drives their living room.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

LOL!
    <!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Nissan Chappo

if it had two sunroofs it could be a moblie toster<!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Nissan Chappo

Hope this one doesn't catch on.

19. Re: Nissan Chappo

I have the same fridge! I thought this sight was about cars... lol It looks funky but it would be funny if someone dropped a big engine in here and smoked people in it. But by the looks of it...it couldnt hold up. <!-- Signature -->

20. Re: Nissan Chappo

Hahahahahhahaha...awww no mannn...This Shit Would Be Hella To See In The Streets, Im Affraid The Person Driving Will No Longer Live After His Little Test Drive, This Shit Looks Like A Friggen Microwave On Wheels, This Shit Could Actually Be A Competitor To The Austin Mini...That A Race That I Wouldnt Wanna Miss

21. Re: Nissan Chappo

Banned after 2 posts, sucks for you! Does anyone know what he did?

22. Re: Nissan Chappo

four-wheeled telephone booth. one that i'd never step into...