Nissan R390 GT-1 vs. Ferrari F50 vs. Mercedes CLK GTR

Discussion in '1998 Nissan R390 GT1' started by deuginthesky, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Nissan R390 GT-1 vs. Ferrari F50 vs. Mercedes CLK GTR

CLK GTR without any doubt.

2. Ferrari F50 is a little mismatched but hey, take into consideration it's a few years older as well.

3. Is that all?

4 a twni turbo 8 its a bit too laggy on the KW<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Nissan R390 GT-1 vs. Ferrari F50 vs. Mercedes CLK GTR

looks like u forgot to put the McLaren F1 LM in this comparison....it should be first, but out of these cars, I'd have to pick the Ferrari F50....this Nissan doesn't have great performance, and after that crash that the Mercedes CLK GTR had, I wouldn't even pick it over a station wagon.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Nissan R390 GT-1 vs. Ferrari F50 vs. Mercedes CLK GTR

it's gotta be the nissan
    <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Nissan R390 GT-1 vs. Ferrari F50 vs. Mercedes CLK GTR

ill pick the clk gtr

7. Re: Is that all?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from MR FORD GT90</i>
    <b>4 a twni turbo 8 its a bit too laggy on the KW</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You do realise that this road version had a moderatley detuned engine?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Nissan R390 GT-1 vs. Ferrari F50 vs. Mercedes CLK GTR

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from TASwim05</i>
    <b>looks like u forgot to put the McLaren F1 LM in this comparison....it should be first, but out of these cars, I'd have to pick the Ferrari F50....this Nissan doesn't have great performance, and after that crash that the Mercedes CLK GTR had, I wouldn't even pick it over a station wagon.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

what are you guys even talking about!a f50 or a R390 can beat a clk-gtr!!! you are...ignorant,clk-gtr can even beat a f50-gt or any other gt racing cars.(just look how many championships
    did clk-gtr get! the most closest car is Porsche 911 GT1,not those stupid cars.)