nissan z..

Discussion in '2001 Pininfarina Start Concept' started by imprezawrx14, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Sure looks like one.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: nissan z..

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>Sure looks like one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm yeah it looks like one...
    but the rear end is something different, more like a bit of the Intrepid ESX3 rear end ... with a retro-70's rear glass ---hatchback style

it looks weird, I dont want the next cougar to look like this..

<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: nissan z..

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ivanhoe</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>Sure looks like one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

uhhm yeah it looks like one...
    but the rear end is something different, more like a bit of the Intrepid ESX3 rear end ... with a retro-70's rear glass ---hatchback style

it looks weird, I dont want the next cougar to look like this..

</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->I see your point. The color is so ugly<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: nissan z..

it IS the nissan Z!!

5. Re: nissan z..

its the new Z, except its ugly :\

6. Re: nissan z..

Oh dear, what were they thinking? It looks like they have taken the nissan z car and tried to make it uglier. And they succeeded! And this is designed by the very same people who design ferraris? I hope this isnt the future of pininfarina<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: nissan z..

I know it has nothing to do with this vehicle, but i love your passenger signature ivanhoe,Maynard kicks ass

8. Re: nissan z..

viscuscogo, stop sucking people's dicks you assmaster. what the #$%# are you - a #%$got wanker? go suck my #$%#ing dick you ass man and while your at it stick your #%$got ass stillettoes up my ass hole. your moms a #$%#ing munting whore i screwed her asshole real hard last night. and your dads a #$%#ing peadophile.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: nissan z..

wow laserman if winners dont take drugs you must have lost becasue you must have been pretty @#$! on something when you typed that<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: nissan z..

lol<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: nissan z..

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from wierd al </i>
    <b>Oh dear, what were they thinking? It looks like they have taken the nissan z car and tried to make it uglier. And they succeeded! And this is designed by the very same people who design ferraris? I hope this isnt the future of pininfarina</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

indeed
    its the future of the colaboration between ford and pininfarina...

<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: nissan z..

nissan z and a ford probe<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: nissan z..

Not just the nissan z, im starting to see a lot of concept cars that have the same similarities as these cars.<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: nissan z..

The 350ZX looks a bit better than this car. <!-- Signature -->

15. Re: nissan z..

Yeah, it the front and rear end kind of look like the Nissan Z concept, only a little more exaggerated, and deformed. <!-- Signature -->

16. Re: nissan z..

It has a ferrari model name.<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: nissan z..

my thoughts exactly....makes ya wonder, which car company copied who for this car?

18. Re: nissan z..

a little bit

19. Re: nissan z..

it does look a little like a 350Z, but I think it looks really nice, they should just bring the back down a little, so it looks less like a hatchback. I think this is a really nice car, too bad Pinninfarina had to get in bed w/ Ford. I hate Ford so much.......

Also, laserguy or whatever the hell your name is-what the #$%# is your problem? we all know you'd like to #$%# some guy's 55 year old mom up the pooper, but that's just not right

20. Re: nissan z..

Are you trying to say that the Z is ugly?

21. Re: nissan z..

i fully agree... I was just about to say that.

22. Re: nissan z..

looks like a z that crashed and they tried to fix it "tried"

23. Re:

that's exactly what I though when I saw it....

24. looks more like it with the top off