no more vipers?

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by Honda Civic SiR, Aug 9, 2002.

1. they aren't gonna build n e more vipers?? if not thens wut's goin to be next in the line up??

2. Re: no more vipers?

Well not to worry.
    These Vipers have served us well.

God Bless the Vipers.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: no more vipers?

Thats a good thing Vipers are going bye-bye. THey SUCK. They all look the same.

4. Re: no more vipers?

LMAO!!! "They all look the same" WTF?! Aren't all Vipers supposed to look the same?! You expect for each individual Viper to look different?!

Well, anyway, you are wrong. Ever hear of the GTS? RT/10? Competition Coupe?

Vipers aren't leaving. Just a new model. In 2003 the Viper SRT-10 will come out. Faster than ever before.

5. Re:
    no more vipers?

Asian cars wish!

6. Re: no more vipers?

Its about time they quit making this, it just porves how lazy americans are. I mean 450hp out of 8.0liters. Thats just terrible, where they even trying? Honda could make a 4.0L V8 that could make that much horsepower, naturaly aspirated too!

7. Re: no more vipers?

WTF are u kidding me? do you honestly think that 450 is the most they could of put out? huh what? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard, the fact of the matter is that when you max out a jap cars engine with the top of the line mods that all you get is a good 450 then add a blower, and maybe just maybe you are pushing a good 800 that's what I hear supra's braging about 800hp wupty do. Add a stryker turbo kit on a stock viper alone and you are already pushing about 1K in hp, that's doing nothing else, if you fully modded a viper the results would be amazing, so stop kidding yourself bout how it sad that an 8.0liter car only makes 450, cause modded it can make more hp then you could ever imagine.

8. Re: no more vipers?

well achualy thats the end of that model of viper the new models are the 2003's.

9. Re: no more vipers?

The 110lb-ft of torque from your honda v8 would really get the blood boiling, wouldn't it?

Dodge doesn't want 800 hp from their engine, because of RELIABILITY. How else would they offer a 7 year powertrain warranty? Please stop spouting crap about what honda COULD do, and wait until they actually do something.

10. Re: no more vipers?

There not gonna stop making the Vipers. What would be left to beat the Vette?

11. Re: no more vipers?

That's right, japcars would never get that close.

But u got something wrong... JAPCARS CAN NOT TAKE A BLOWER! So, that make the American Cars superiority margin even wider.

Fact: Modded American Cars can surpass the 1600 hp. Not a joke. What u think the WINNIE-BARS are for?????

12. Re: no more vipers?

I gotta 95 Impala. 700hp. Period

13. Re: no more vipers?

hahaha. that's funny. They do wish, esp. Civics. God they blow big time.

14. Re: no more vipers?

That porves or that proves?

15. Re: no more vipers?

u suck

16. Re: no more vipers?

Um once again sombody who thinks imports are so much better. Wah Wah how could you have survived the sixites

17. Re: no more vipers?

Six Great Cars
    Supercar: Dodge Viper SRT-10
    Sportsedan:Impreza WRX STi
    SuperSedan::MB E55
    Small Car:BMW Z4 3.0i
    Supercar that is not imported to US: Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec{R34}
    Luxo Car:BMW 745il

Six Great Cars
    Supercar: Dodge Viper SRT-10
    Sportsedan:Impreza WRX STi
    SuperSedan::MB E55
    Small Car:BMW Z4 3.0i
    Supercar that is not imported to US: Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec
    Luxo Car:BMW 745il

18. Re: no more vipers?

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY? Go get an education before you post replys, idiot! Cars from a certain model line are SUPPOSED TO LOOK THE SAME!!! TO OFFER CHOICE!!! DUMBASS!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!

19. Re: no more vipers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OH, MAN! GIVE THIS GUY THE AWARD!

Right on, man. Truer words were never spoken. More HP means more engine stress. Plus, if you make more power, the trade-off is often less torque.

Plus, isn't this the Dodge board? GET YOUR F***ING HONDA SHIT OUTTA THIS BOARD!!!

20. Re: no more vipers?

ya maybe you souped up your shitty civic to get that.

21. Re: no more vipers?

Why do these people have to talk smack about a car they probably know little of? Why do they have to compare an 8-litre V10 to an engine that DOESN'T EXIST!?

Yeah, ya heard me! All you Viper-Vexing, Honda-Humping idiots can GET THEIR CRAP OUTTA HERE!

yungcarfreak, you can stay...
    The 'souped-up Civic' comeback is always welcome. It's funny and true.

22. Re: Re:

What are so tight?

If you're talking about Hondas, I do have respect for them. They do what they do. But this is a Dodge forum, not a Honda one. You can't compare a Honda to a Dodge Viper - there's no comparison. If Honda had a car that really rivalled the Viper, then Hey! Bring it in here! Nothing would make me happier. But until then, speculation isn't good enough.

23. Re: no more vipers?

Honda cant make anything with a V8.