No Subject

Discussion in '2002 Cadillac LMP-02' started by maclaren4life, Aug 9, 2002.

1. i wish...they would put a rule that said you could use moooore than 600 hp

2. Re: No Subject

They are not lmimited to 600hp. The cars have air-intake restrictors so that the competition is even. It is not the engine taht makes a winning car, the handling and reliability are important as well.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: No Subject

No car is limited to 600 bhp. If you don't believe, observe the 2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron page, and you will see.

4. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Bugatti246</i>
    <b>No car is limited to 600 bhp. If you don't believe, observe the 2002 Bugatti 16/4 Veyron page, and you will see. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

He was talking about the LMP900 racing class. The inlet restrictors were designed to give around 600hp. Some of the lesser LMP900 do not make 600, and caddy, audi, bently, and panoz make the most at around 630 (just an esitmate I read).

5. Re: No Subject

well it says on caddy website this has 600+ hp and 200+ mph (200.1 mph lol to be exact)

6. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from You look like my puke!</i>
    <b>This car is uglier than my puke.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Your an idiot!!!:a <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: No Subject