No Subject

Discussion in '1997 Ferrari 550 Maranello' started by Renegade, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Great car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Joe Cool</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari</i>
    <b>The 550 is by far the best Ferrari at this point in time. Its a classic front engine, V12 Rear wheel drive coupe. Those who think the 360 is the best don't understand what Ferrari is all about.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Thank you, man, you say it perfectly.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Great car

So ferrari is all about Front engined heavy cars?

I don't think ferrai uses those in F1 anymore. maybe in the 50's)
    Sure it used to be the ferrari way, but now Ferrari is 'all about' mid engined light cars. ie Formula 1 for the past 3-4 decades.
    Ferrari has learn't how to make the best cars in the world ..
    and they still do F360 paddle shift red coupe is what Ferrari is 'All About'. Ferrari is racing, ferrari is F1, ferrari is mid engined.

3. Re: Great car

Man this car is sweet ass. if you guys ever see the movie " The Family Man" with nick Cage. he has an amazing Silver one, Damn its sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Often Imitated Never Dulplicated

4. Great car

Great car. Probably the best fast-going luxurious coupe ever made.............

5. Re: Great car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from schad</i>
    <b>Great car. Probably the best fast-going luxurious coupe ever made.............</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Called the Gentleman's GT Car of the 90's by many.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Great car

I have a friend who is getting one of these next year. He owns an Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante at the moment, so hopefully I'll be able to compare them both close up.

7. Re: Great car

The 550 is by far the best Ferrari at this point in time. Its a classic front engine, V12 Rear wheel drive coupe. Those who think the 360 is the best don't understand what Ferrari is all about.

8. Re: Great car

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari</i>
    <b>The 550 is by far the best Ferrari at this point in time. Its a classic front engine, V12 Rear wheel drive coupe. Those who think the 360 is the best don't understand what Ferrari is all about.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Thank you, man, you say it perfectly.

9. Re: Great car

Its a cool car but its definatly not the best. Most lambos would kill it and 4 shure u cant say that its better than th mclaren f1.

10. Reply To This

Has anybody seen the 2002 550 Maranello Spyder?
    it's at dupontregistry.com it's sellin for 400 G's

11. Re: Great car

I wouldn't exactly call this the greatest coup of all time. Ferrari has made much better looking cars than this one before. I like the new paddle shifts on the 575 though thats pretty damn cool.

12. Re: Great car

355 is better and smaller.... by my opinion.