No Subject

Discussion in '2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt GT' started by ALEXXZ06, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Bullit ??vs. camaro

very very nice car but for the price it is not worth it, also the performance from this car does not even come close to that of a bone stock Z28 camaro, the bullit with all it's modifications is only able to rip a best 1/4 mile time of 14.0 flat that folks is sad, a bone stock camaro with a 6 speed will do the 1/4 in 12.88 at over 100.mph that folks is a slaughter, I hope the ford guys wake up soon.If you were to line both of these cars up the results would be terrible, the camaro would flat out spank it. dont get me wrong I love both chevy and ford, but that is a shame, you would think ford would do something about it. any feed back from you guys would be apreciated. laters

2. Re: Bullit ??vs. camaro

this car is purely for the collecter market the SVT Cobra is the car to contend with the Z28

3. Re: Bullit ??vs. camaro

u guys are #$%#s! this car sucks, ive seen faster fat kids!

4. Re: Bullit ??vs. camaro

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from lovinrx7s</i>
    <b>u guys are #$%#s! this car sucks, ive seen faster fat kids!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    it wasn't meant to be the fastest car out there u stupid #$%#...speaking of fat people why dont we talk about ur mom

5. Re: Bullit ??vs. camaro

GT goes with Z-28, don't jump the classes.