No Subject

Discussion in '1999 HSV Maloo' started by I am fuct, Aug 9, 2002.

1. gotta do somethin about that horsepower. they also gotta stick a big block V-8 unda the hood and boost that hp up the good old fashioned with...a lil something called CUBIC DISPLACEMENT!!! learn from the good ol people who work for dodge. one word there VIPER!!!

speed kills...drive a honda

2. Re: No Subject

how does 350 kW grab ya ballz :p

HRT made one, and it looks better.. :D

6.2 Litre v8, hehehe<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: No Subject

true the holden racing team edition maloo is a sweet car with its 6.2L v8 from callaway in usa producing 350 kw and 600nm of torque and it doesnt have the silly wing attached to the back even better
    i bet youll never see ford do an extreme car like this and put it into production the pussys

4. hsv maloo&maloor8

i think that there is no diff

5. Re: No Subject

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from I am fuct</i>
    <b>gotta do somethin about that horsepower. they also gotta stick a big block V-8 unda the hood and boost that hp up the good old fashioned with...a lil something called CUBIC DISPLACEMENT!!! learn from the good ol people who work for dodge. one word there VIPER!!!

speed kills...drive a honda</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Although its only a small difference, the power of the Maloo there is 195kw not 185kw, which isn't too bad considering its weight.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: No Subject

I bet you'll never see Holen put the HRT edition Maloo into production either

7. Re: No Subject

True...but here's hoping eh?