No Subject

Discussion in '2001 Saturn SC2 Concept' started by DANVM, Aug 9, 2002.

1. It's okay, I suppose, but Saturn has really never been real big with me. The new VUE is nice, though. GM should sell Saturn. Waste of money, cause they're not popular enough.<!-- Signature -->

2. It's okay, I suppose, but Saturn has really never been real big with me. The new VUE is nice, though. GM should sell Saturn. Waste of money, cause they're not popular enough.<!-- Signature -->

3. It's okay, I suppose, but Saturn has really never been real big with me. The new VUE is nice, though. GM should sell Saturn. Waste of money, cause they're not popular enough.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: No Subject

I think the front end of all the saturns looks the same except for the vue but thats because its not a sedan, it's a suv. Saturn should make more designs and try to keep each model different than the other models. Or no they wil stay with cars that all look alike and nearly no one will want one.

5. Re: No Subject

Saturns are a lot more popular than they were up until about two or three years ago. I remember when we had the 1 of 4 Saturns in the state when we got ours in '98.

6. Re: No Subject

One of my cars is a Saturn and I can tell you, a supercar it's not. Good car, yes. Supercar, HAHAHAHA

7. Re: No Subject

by the way, you almost have to floor it to go up a hill at anything over 80 km/h

8. Re: No Subject

i agree, its not a supercar, but where do you get that you have to floor it to go uphill at 80/kmh? do you drive a saturn? my saturn will go uphill as fast as i want it to, it is a touch aftermarket, but the same deal... they are GOOD cars, mine has 129k on the odometer and it still drives like new... ill race any camaro, street or track, i have never lost to anything BUT a rycer, so you displacement freaks need to find something more fulfilling to waste your time on, hp isnt everything

9. Re: No Subject

Slap a Twostec T-400 turbo on there (400 wheel HP) and you will be leaving vett's in the dust. Low 11 to high 10's with a average driver is what they run.

10. Re: No Subject

you cant just slap a turbo on you would have to modify the engine bay ALOT cuz its a gay saturn, i bet if you would just slap it on you would overstress the engine and melt it into a peice of scrap garbage hahaha "slap"

11. Re: No Subject

speedyconcept,

this is correct about having to modify the engine, specifically the pistons and bottom end of the engine. On another note, although youre correct about having to significantly modify the engine, just saying "b/c its a gay saturn" shows not only your lack of knowledge of the saturn engine, but your generaly immaturity.

Maybe you should take a closer look at that wise man quote you brandish on your posts.

12. Re: No Subject

Of course it was obvious I was being very general. Only thing needed to be modified is the internals(forged, lower compression to 8.5:1). Engine bay stays the same, except for ADDITION of Intercooler and Turbo and other turbo parts. Nothing is severly moved around. Saturn stock engines can handle like 6-8 lbs of boost though.