NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

Discussion in '2002 Honda Civic Type-R' started by I AM GOD, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Who agrees with me? A very small dependable sport utility vehicle on nitrous? Where in the hell did this kid come from?
    Who else thinks this is a funny idea?<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

Hey he could beat a mustang in that.

3. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Babbu69</i>
    <b>Hey he could beat a mustang in that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Maybe if the Mustang had no engine . . .<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Babbu69</i>
    <b>Hey he could beat a mustang in that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Are you following me around? You do realize I don't care for Mustangs, but no doubt Mustangs are quick but no Fucking CRV could beat it!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

Why is the mustang the only thing honda people can even attempt to try and hassle ?
    The mustang might well be the most common V8 around the drag scene or whatever in the states, however here in New Zealand we have oldschool aussie V8s and they aren't even SLIGHTLY fazed by hondas.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Nihilist</i>
    <b>Why is the mustang the only thing honda people can even attempt to try and hassle ?
    The mustang might well be the most common V8 around the drag scene or whatever in the states, however here in New Zealand we have oldschool aussie V8s and they aren't even SLIGHTLY fazed by hondas.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well I've never seen an Aussie car here, so most people will trash Mustangs and Camaros.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

Hate to say it, no matter how much I like both mustangs and camaros, they're slow compared to our meaty HSVs and Ford Falcons.
    And our V8s do eat hondas.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Nihilist</i>
    <b>Hate to say it, no matter how much I like both mustangs and camaros, they're slow compared to our meaty HSVs and Ford Falcons.
    And our V8s do eat hondas.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Unfortunately, there aren't any Australian car dealerships here, so mst people from the States won't know what you're talking about.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

<b>Hey he could beat a mustang in that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->how old are you? 10? do the same stuf to the crv to the mustang...bye bye peice of sh!t crv... that was a waste of money<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

Falcons are large compared to stangs. I do believe there is a place in Texas that seels old imported Falcons. If you want to compare Old Aussie cares to Old American cars, look at Mopar Please.

11. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from JAp Is CraP</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Babbu69</i>
    <b>Hey he could beat a mustang in that.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->how old are you? 10? do the same stuf to the crv to the mustang...bye bye peice of sh!t crv... that was a waste of money</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Well that isn't what CR-V's are for, so buying it for speed would be a waste of money. Buying it because you need a small SUV isn't a waste of money.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

i've got venom in my f150 lightning (a truck if you guys are gay and don't know that it is the king of all trucks)

13. Re: NOS for a CRV = Just Plain Fucking Funny! :)

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from mitsubishi720</i>
    <b>i've got venom in my f150 lightning (a truck if you guys are gay and don't know that it is the king of all trucks)</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    Venom as in the nitrous system? In a truck? And you are calling us gay?<!-- Signature -->