NOT A SUPERCAR

Discussion in '2002 Chrysler Pacifica Concept' started by USRACING, Aug 9, 2002.

1. This car is just a regular old family car.
    What's it doing on supercars.net??????<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

DAMN RIGHT ITS NOT A SUPERCAR. i'm sick of big 4x4 trucks being on this site when they don't deserve it<!-- Signature -->

3. so?

The site has obviously expanded to cover concept cars as well and I like it. I mean super cars are rare and if the site were dedicated to true super cars its content would be much lower.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

Settle down kids.
    'Supercar is somthing that is in the eye of the beholder'

You can see the obvious german influence here, however i think Mercedes should be mercedes, and chrysler should be chrysler. And just share profit. However i do not think they would profit off of this verry much.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

I'm really dissapointed. I mean, they have that big ugly Nissan AlphaT, they have some ugly Ford trucks, they have the RDX or whatever-All ugly trucks/SUV's. If you gon put SUV's on the site, put on masterpieces such at the Land Cruiser or the Escalade

6. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

it is a family wagon to fight with the Allroad and V70 XCross
    did you want more the than of her?
    ordinary<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

ok fine, yes, this site first started out with just supercars, then it expanded to regular sports cars as well, then rare & concept cars, such as this one 13hp car that was 700some pounds, and couldnt even make it to 60mph. so if you dont like that fact that non-supercars are on this site, the forums are the wrong place to go.

8. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

its not a supercar I know
    but then you guys should realize you can't take a supercar for a daily drive

uhm I guess they put it here because it looks a lot like a concept-vehicle and response at the auto show was overwhelmingly positive about this Chrysler<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

crap<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

Oh god here we go again. You people complaining of these cars being Non-Supercar. These Are concept cars too. Dip. Oh my ogd .Read the small print asshole. <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

haha well sed lambo

12. Re: NOT A SUPERCAR

Quote From Cheezwizfire

The site has obviously expanded to cover concept cars as well and I like it. I mean super cars are rare and if the site were dedicated to true super cars its content would be much lower

I completely agree. I think that sites like this should even move on to put on other models of "normal" cars and try to expand as much as possible. If you don't think a car belongs on this site, then don't look at it.<!-- Signature -->