Not enough horses for a fat car like this!!

Discussion in '2002 Lancia Thesis' started by cars_rock88, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Seriously, i would actually prefere a lexus LS430 than this piece of junk! and 0-60 at 9.1 sec? my souped up civic can kill this!

2. Re: Not enough horses for a fat car like this!!

L-U-X-U-R-Y C-A-R , W-A-Y-S C-H-E-A-P-E-R T-H-A-N A M-B , A B-M-W O-R A L-E-X-U-S.

Do you get it now ??<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Not enough horses for a fat car like this!!

This would look quite handsome with larger wheels, provided that their elegant.

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Not enough horses for a fat car like this!!

Funnyguy, is your Sentra 16 feet long and 9 feet wide? This thing must weigh a ton... Make that 2 tons, at least. Besides, this car isn't made for speed and manuevering, it was made for style and comfort. Super sports cars don't need premium leather seats, or any of the extra creature comforts this car has. As for looks. Yeah, I do kinda think its a bit of an ugly car, but to each their own. So next time you read about a car, try to factor its intended use, because the supercar designation doesn't mean a car is ungodly fast.

Sorry to lecture there, just thought I'd throw that out.

5. Re: Not enough horses for a fat car like this!!

also, a V6 like that doesn't use a lot of gas, and in europe gas is kinda more expensive then it is here, and there are fewer gas station last time i was there<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Not enough horses for a fat car like this!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gabriel RX7</i>
    <b>Funnyguy, is your Sentra 16 feet long and 9 feet wide? This thing must weigh a ton... Make that 2 tons, at least. Besides, this car isn't made for speed and manuevering, it was made for style and comfort. Super sports cars don't need premium leather seats, or any of the extra creature comforts this car has. As for looks. Yeah, I do kinda think its a bit of an ugly car, but to each their own. So next time you read about a car, try to factor its intended use, because the supercar designation doesn't mean a car is ungodly fast.

Sorry to lecture there, just thought I'd throw that out.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

i hafta agree with you gabriel but you have to at least concede that a car that is 16' long, 9' wide and a hefty 2 tons needs more than 217 horses!

7. Re: Not enough horses for a fat car like this!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from gs430</i>
    <b>Seriously, i would actually prefere a lexus LS430 than this piece of junk! and 0-60 at 9.1 sec? my souped up civic can kill this!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

first off its "phat", not "fat"... and please, a civic should not be mentioned along side this nice little car we got going on here

8. Re: Not enough horses for a fat car like this!!

test<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Not enough horses for a fat car like this!!

Very poor for a V6 I mean my standard 1991 1.8 16v Nissan Sentra can do 0-60 in 8 seconda flat... Plus it is U G L Y no way in hell anybody can think it looks good its butt ugly