Not kidding, this was slower than an AUDI RS4

Discussion in '1999 Callaway C12 Corvette' started by lurbo, May 27, 2003.

1. I've seen somewhere the times in Nurburig and the C-12 had one of the worst times.

2. #2 lurbo, May 27, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  3. Re: Not kidding, this was slower than an AUDI RS4

THAT SUCKS!

4. Re: Not kidding, this was slower than an AUDI RS4

u people plz. Stop judging this car for it's speed and consider its beauty. It's plain american beauty like the rocky mountains. and the grand canyon

5. Re: Not kidding, this was slower than an AUDI RS4

I wouldn't say it had one of the worst times, after all, it placed in the top half. And according to the link you posted, the Corvette wasn't slower than the RS4, it had the same time. By the way, what were those times for anyway?

6. Re: Not kidding, this was slower than an AUDI RS4

While I'm thinking about it, jaguarkid02 knows what he's talking about. I used to own an '89 Pulsar and that car is a lot of fun to drive.

7. Re: Not kidding, this was slower than an AUDI RS4

This car NEVER RACED IN NUBRING!THAT STUPID LIST IS A FAKE!

8. Re: Not kidding, this was slower than an AUDI RS4

i dont know about that, the beauty? i thought that american cars are beefy and all about power, the beauty? its good looking, but i wouldn't wanna pull up in my callaway c12 to a light, and get beat by a z06, i would rather have the RS4, because its hella less expensive, and arent the european cars supposed to be the expensive one?

9. Re: Not kidding, this was slower than an AUDI RS4

lol, the list is a fake? stop whining please. or whine all you want and convince me of its lack of validity..

10. Which is Japan's flagship performance car?

It's about 3400 lbs. That hinders its capabilities to pull off much better times.

11. get the cgt and twin turbo it for 2 million hp

12. it's still mighty fast.