Not much of a change

Discussion in '2002 Dodge Viper GTS Final Edition' started by FORD GUY, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Same Body, same paint job, the only difference I see here is the year its made

2. Re: Not much of a change

Thats the point, this is the last (see name of car) of the current generation viper. The Next generation Viper goes on sale this summer. It is SUPPOSED to be the same!

I'll help you out on the name, its the Viper GTS FINAL EDITION

3. Re: Not much of a change

truzzzzz up. im waiting ere for a change of lookkkkkss<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Not much of a change

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from twicedarisk</i>
    <b>truzzzzz up. im waiting ere for a change of lookkkkkss</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Pay attention, jackass. 2003.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Not much of a change

The new Viper concepts are lacking in style, compared with the current one. These were designed as a modern interpretation of Carroll Shelby's legendary Cobra's and Daytona Coupe's, the style of the new cars just isn't as good.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Not much of a change

It's a little more than just a "Final Edition" badge...

It's got Red w/ White Stripes, no other Viper, unless Custom, has this paint. And, they re-did the interior a little bit.

Does anybody ever read about the Car before they post?<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Not much of a change

I read it the whole article over and over again and i pinched myself to see if it was a dream. You know what this totally sucks. How can dodge be this stupid. They may have the '03 RT/10 but that doesnt have the true viper style as the current. The air intakes on the sides are too square-like and the hoods air in take sticks out to much. It lacks the air of a true viper and it will never be good enough to catch my eye. I guess i am gonna have to pay more for a 2001 GTS than gettin a crap 2003+ RT/10 or GTS because to me the new ones arent worth the buy.