NOT perfect!

Discussion in '2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG' started by sgraphics, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: NOT perfect!

yes its a perfect car<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: NOT perfect!

This car doesn't need a six speed because it doesn't have a narrow power band in which the engine has to be kept and as for mor power, thats reserved for the 550hp SLR. I'd choose this over a 575M. Its just as fast (until 155 of course), probably handles just as well, looks better, is a convertible and you know its cheaper. This car really does is perfect.

3. Re: NOT perfect!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from HEINEKEN</i>
    <b>ok, the looks comes close to perfection. altough there can't be a perfect look. Every car can have a perfect look I think. But this one defenitley is. :p.

PS. I saw this car at a Car-Show. --> WoW!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Lucky you are !
    I've just seen on the Champs Elysees in Paris at the MB shop the CLK-DTM in black: WOW WOW !<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: NOT perfect!

Nothing is perfect man. Anyway this car is REALLY SEXC!! Good #$%#ing kom Mercedes! and the 155 mph is limited... mostly all cars that has top speed at 155 are limited cause its cheaper... But yes its very heavy. But prolly its caused by the massive technoligy used in the MB`s. I saw a picture of the electical system in a pretty new Merc. and it was insane! But #$%# if u want a elictrical failure lol...

I relly like Mercedes better than BMW. Much cause of my life style but also that these cars look so #$%#ing nice. (looks=perfect, thats the only think possible to get perfect I guess and Mercedes do it all the time =)!)