Not the 360 that I fell in love with...

Discussion in '2005 Ferrari F430 Spider' started by Krillmeister, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Lamborghinis brakes are awesome, not many cars match them, Gallardo & Murcielago brakes better than F430, Enzo,SLR ,Carrera GT & Ford GT

2. i have to disagree with alot of you. sure the 360 modena is nice but not even close to being as styled as the f-430 not to mention alot faster. i am a HUGE lamborghini fan BUT, i recognize when something is better and i think numbers on a site or on paper mean nothing so i searched google.com/video and found a car comparison video with the f-430,911 gt3(club sports),SL-55 AMG,gallardo se and,nsx-r(why the hell would you try to compare such great cars to the nsx?) well i was honestly rooting for the gallardo but the ferrari blew the competition away i mean literally the gallardo was so far behind the driver in the f-430 slowed down to give him a chance(i hate to think this but i think the murcielago and the f430 would be a great match)the car that did compete very well against the ferrari was the porsche great acceleration and very stable but the ferrari was on his ass from the begining ofcourse until they hit a straight run the ferrari made so much power and speed at high rpm it was truley amazing
    the ferrari f-430 is great i think the technology in this car and the overall build is great i mean it looks like a million dollors and unfortunateley very underrated after seeing it perform i would put it against a ford gt,SL-R,murcielago the z06 is clearly not at this level yet, this is my opinion ofcourse feel free to search the video you will be just as surprised as i was i think it was a best motoring vid

3. i have to disagree with alot of you. sure the 360 modena is nice but not even close to being as styled as the f-430 not to mention alot faster. i am a HUGE lamborghini fan BUT, i recognize when something is better and i think numbers on a site or on paper mean nothing so i searched google.com/video and found a car comparison video with the f-430,911 gt3(club sports),SL-55 AMG,gallardo se and,nsx-r(why the hell would you try to compare such great cars to the nsx?) well i was honestly rooting for the gallardo but the ferrari blew the competition away i mean literally the gallardo was so far behind the driver in the f-430 slowed down to give him a chance(i hate to think this but i think the murcielago and the f430 would be a great match)the car that did compete very well against the ferrari was the porsche great acceleration and very stable but the ferrari was on his ass from the begining ofcourse until they hit a straight run the ferrari made so much power and speed at high rpm it was truley amazing
    the ferrari f-430 is great i think the technology in this car and the overall build is great i mean it looks like a million dollors and unfortunateley very underrated after seeing it perform i would put it against a ford gt,SL-R,murcielago the z06 is clearly not at this level yet, this is my opinion ofcourse feel free to search the video you will be just as surprised as i was i think it was a best motoring vid

4. this car is amazing. it is quite breathtaking to see or sit in. even when it isnt moving it makes u feel like a king sitting inside.

5. I like the mettalic gray color.