Not the best, but it is the most beautiful car in the world

Discussion in '2000 Lotus M250 Concept' started by M250, Aug 10, 2002.

1. If this isn't the most beautiful car in the world, no car is. This is such a cute car I started studying at university to be able to buy one. I could cry when I heard this car will never be for sale :'(. Anyway, if someone can rip the prototype... :p

2. Re: Not the best, but it is the most beautiful car in the world

I have heard rumours that it might be built in 2 or 3 years.

3. Re: Not the best, but it is the most beautiful car in the world

I heard proton, Lotus's parent company, did not think the design was radical enough, design and performance, so they are re doing it. It was planned to come out. I even have a matchbox model of it calling it a production car.

4. Re: Not the best, but it is the most beautiful car in the world

nice car. good transmission. Needs more power. would kill with a supercharged/biturbo I6/V6. They could even pump more power out of the existing V6 if they tuned it a bit and ripped out all the air restrictors, etc.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Not the best, but it is the most beautiful car in the world

This car wouldn't have been slow. The power to weight ratio would have been as good as the elise. The car would have been limited to 155mph.

The claimed reason that lotus canned the car was because this car was due not to meet US emitions laws and the parent company Proton, wanted a car that was going to re-establish Lotus in the US. Now Lotus have said in the car mags in the UK that this model will be used as a bases for a family of new models.