Not the one............... diablo is better

Discussion in '2002 Lamborghini Murciélago' started by liav12, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Not the one............... diablo is better

No explanation? And unless you like the new styling less, everything mechanical about the car is better. It's more tractable, faster, better handling, etc... It's better in every single way! <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Not the one............... diablo is better

You're right carrera! The Diablo is sweet. but. it's been basically the same thing for years now. this is a healthy change. out with the old in with the new!! <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Not the one............... diablo is better

U r right this is a good change but i think this car would look a hell of a lot better with a rear spoiler. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Not the one............... diablo is better

Well, dont worry, the Diablo will never be gone. But a change was due.
    And as for the wing - it should match the body color. And it cant stick out like a sore thumb...I hate spoilers that look like a tack-on<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Not the one............... diablo is better

Hey Felix, i'm sorry to tell you this, but in given time, the Diablo will be obselete. This is the nature of cars. The Diablo will probably be a classic antique or special edition car in the future like the Countach is now. When something like this rolls along, don't expect its former predecessor to last long.

6. Re: Not the one............... diablo is better

nah, spoilers spoil the car.

Unless it serves a purpose. Like the Porsche ones for example. While drving my cousins boxter i noticed the rear spoiler pops up at a certian speed, or you can manualy adjust it.

The Murcielago does not need a spoiler, because it would probably mess up the areo dynamics. I dont know who would care though, none of these cars will ever see the lemans circut, and most likely sit in some pimps garage 90% of the time.

When Lamborghini returns to lemans, i will give more respect, but as of now, its not a proven, nor practical car to drive. Its only sweet ass art.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Not the one............... diablo is better

Don't you guys read? The Murcielago does have a spoiler similar to the one employed on the Boxster, and it is deployed at 220kph. And yes, it will increase drag from 0.33Cd to 0.36Cd, but for better aerodynamic stability, it is a worthwhile sacrifice.

So many people just come to this site for the beautiful pictures... it's like the Playboy of the automotive world.

8. Re: Not the one............... diablo is better

Whoever said only pimps drive Lambos must be a hick. If you go to any major city, you will see plenty of Lambos, just as many as Porsches or any other sports car. And as far as the actual subject, this is superior to the Diablo in almost every way.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Not the one............... diablo is better

i agree, this car is better then the diablo, i loved the '01 diablo's looks, but this thing looks sleeker, and it does have a spoiler, sorta, i'm not sure, cause i though it was a wing type thingy that pops up to cool the engine better and higher speeds, and also keep it stable