Not too bad

Discussion in '2002 Pontiac Grand Prix G-Force Concept' started by supraiscool, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: Not too bad

this is a ugly POS with a name of a video card

2. Glad to see they are upping the horsepower, but why oh why must Pontiac use SUPERchargers? Why not throw a big turbo in there like Buick used to in the Grand Nationals? Also I hope they are planning on a 2 door model.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Not too bad

I'm not much of a pontiac fan...but this is one car i would almost think of purchasing for an every day driver. Looks pretty decent and not bad HP. (I think they are headed in the right direction)

4. Re: Not too bad

nice... i wonder what the tranny is. i think a 4 door sports car is the way to go, that way friends or kidds get in and out easier.<!-- Signature -->

5. #5 Primer, Aug 10, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  6. Re: Not too bad

Yea I agree, its not too bad...well I like it, It's nice to see more manufacturers out there..Especially Pontiac..This looks pretty sweet..The rims..damn thats dope. I dunno about you guys, but the body lines kinda remind me of a Dodge Intrepid. Those headlights, are sweet, the grill & how it's pointed isnt too bad...its kinda weird to see a Pontiac without all of the sidemoldings..Which personally I think looks sweet (with them)...like the "Grand Am GT" black, 5-star chrome 17's & with the Twip-pipe on each side exhaust..damn thats a sweet car. <!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Not too bad

Like i've said before with pontiacs. 300kW/410BHP 5.7 under the hood mated to a slick shifting 6 speed (Although I like sequential I find it annoying going back through each gear one by one, anyway I like the feel of a clutch). Oh and REAR WHEEL DRIVE! With a mega bodykit and the said mods bolt on a turbo and intercooler and you've got yourself a car to enter in the next Fast And The Furious!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Not too bad

ahem.....<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Not too bad

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from bjsiegz</i>
    <b>Like i've said before with pontiacs. 300kW/410BHP 5.7 under the hood mated to a slick shifting 6 speed (Although I like sequential I find it annoying going back through each gear one by one, anyway I like the feel of a clutch). Oh and REAR WHEEL DRIVE! With a mega bodykit and the said mods bolt on a turbo and intercooler and you've got yourself a car to enter in the next Fast And The Furious!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->have you checked out the grand prix g8 concept yet it has an ls1 350 hp and al wheel drive.

10. Re: Not too bad

LOL..
    Fast and Furious =P
    No kidding, but I dun think this car needs any more lowering and body panels.
    Leave it as it is. Just tune the engine for bout 400-600hp =)
    It's capable..trust me. This 3.8L V6 is one of the toughest ass engines out there =)

As for the G8..350HP from a 5.7L is damned low!! I was expecting to see atleast 500HP from a properly tuned 5.7L V8!!
    Where's the rest of the power!?

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: Not too bad

are they actually gonna make this car ..or is this way GM shows candy to the market and then snatches it away. The G8 was nice..although they could do better with the scoops on that thing..blend it into the hood a little bit. But this car is a damn nice ride...just hope its not limited to 180km/h like the older grand prixs were...just sux...nissan maxima can make it up to like 220km/h before the govener kicks in...

12. Re: Not too bad

Hmmmmmm.
    Well..the Altima can almost perform as well or even better than the Maxima now =P

DA PUN<!-- Signature -->