Not too impressed.

Discussion in '2003 BMW Z4 3.0i' started by gottarespcttheviper, Feb 25, 2003.

1. Re: Not too impressed.

the styling underneath the door that goes around the entire car is a little much, but I like it. What don't you like 'bout it? Its an overall nice car, with pretty good specs

2. Re: Not too impressed.

I like the styling. But ignore it. Just look at the I6 and a grin creeps across your face no matter how much you hate the fenders...

3. Re: Not too impressed.

It is designed to be a step up from the Z3, which it certianly is. The Z3 was always a little slow and under styled. The only problem w/ the Z4 is that it has almost TOO much styling.

4. Re: Not too impressed.

too much styling? how could that be? for a common car it's good to see a lot of style IMO. when i first saw the Z3 i was like "that's kind of a cool car" after seeing it about 3 times a week i've gotten so sick of it. i'm soooo glad they styled it (the Z4) the way they did, it looks great!

5. Re: Not too impressed.

Not too impressed? Me niether

6. Re: Not too impressed.

I saw it several times now in different colors wheels in pictures and in real life and I think it needs some time to get used to . Nice car IMO .

7. Re: Not too impressed.

Maybe this impresses you ----> h**p://www.sportscartesting.com/news/bmw/id657/pg3669 .

topspeed : 300km/h 0-100km/h in 4.6 , 80 till 120km/h within 4 sec.

8. Re: Not too impressed.

REMINDS ME OF THE S2000. THE REAREND OF THE CAR LOOKS ROBOTIC. NICE CAR BUT NOT NICE ENOUGH.

9. Re: Not too impressed.

The Z8 is out of production, and it was too much of a perfect roadster, and too expensive and extraordinary for the normal customer. This car is actually selling very well right now.