Not worth the time or money

Discussion in '1980 Porsche 924 Carrera GT' started by 93GAGT, Jun 25, 2003.

1. My friend has one of these and its almost just as fast as my car but its a poor man's porsche and he wants to sell it and get a new car but he can't sell it. He has to take it in to get it fixed a the time and its expensive. Its not worth the money to get one of these.

2. Re: Not worth the time or money

How much did he pay for it? I know a LOT of people with these cars and they don't seem to have many problems. They get raced a lot and still hold up well. What condition was the car in when he bought it? Was the front end service recently done? For the money that you spend to buy it, it's a great deal, you just have to look around a bit.

3. Re: Not worth the time or money

Hey! You're in a Pontiac Grand Am??? Talk about a car not worth anything! LOL! I had a 2003 bought it in Feb, sold it in Sept. What a peice of crap. Rack and pinion wore out car smelled of gas, Huge clunking comming from the front. WOW Can you say C R A P P Y.

4. Re: Not worth the time or money

I expect he bought it just for the Porsche badge. A shagged motor is always going to be unreliable. Don't tarnish the 924 please, just because the one your mate bought was cock.

5. Re: Not worth the time or money

people who down talk the front engine porsches are so stupid. they really dont know too much about cars... first of all some ass in a grand am or what ever he has shouldnt even be posting about this car. all that means with your friends car is that he bought it in bad condition.and he didnt know how to take care of it.