Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

Discussion in '1995 HSV VS GTS-R' started by 104625, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from vk commo boy</i>
    <b>all you little ford homos have to learn, u just don't have what it takes. holden is absolutely raping u 100% of the time. we have the gen III 5.7 litre V8, and in the new maloo ute, a 6.2 galon 8 is being played round with. so now ur gonna have to play catch up even more. u just have to #$%# it, commodores will never wank to falcons, especially not with HSV and CSV bringing out absolute breasts all the time

fords r for #%$s who can't handle a real car, plain and simple</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahahha ur funny another typical holden 'hero'. Thats all you pansies talk about is ur genIII mockup. REMEMBER THiS, a car is more than just an engine it contains a chassis, some wheels, and a few other body parts etc. Now all these components work together to make the car move, but Holden seem to only have the engine work (with a huge helping hand from Chevy). However Ford seem to have a better ALL round package and have so for a long time. When the new model is released in Sept/Oct it will be better than the holden, we have seen a good preivew of what the engines can do in the mustang, 4.6l same power and approx Nm from a smaller engine. Now when tickford and the like get their hands on those cars jeez its gonna be good!!!<!-- Signature -->

2. look at it it is nothing more. Hey now crazy packy drivers can get you where ever you want even faster. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

Please, tell me the phone number for the GTS-R taxi company.

4. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

taxi with a spoiler, hah, look in he interior, look in the engine bay, push the throttle down to the floor, and tell me that its a taxi,
    all it needs is a good respray job<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sinister</i>
    <b>
    look at it it is nothing more. Hey now crazy packy drivers can get you where ever you want even faster. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Could not have done better myself. Banana on wheels<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

looks like a deformed banana at that.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Sinister</i>
    <b>
    look at it it is nothing more. Hey now crazy packy drivers can get you where ever you want even faster. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

lol, jeez u had to say that, i am reading this at 1am and almost woke my parents cause i was laughn.

These things that holden makes, like these supposed great cars are nothn but commondores with skirts. I saw one for sale for $35 000, pathetic.<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

all you little ford lovers have to learn, u just don't have what it takes. holden is absolutely killing u 100% of the time. we have the gen III 5.7 litre V8, and in the new maloo ute, a 6.2 litre 8 is being played round with. so now ur gonna have to play catch up even more. u just have to face it, commodores will never lose to falcons, especially not with HSV and CSV bringing out absolute beasts all the time

fords r for #%$s who can't handle a real car, plain and simple<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

Yeah, but it will get u there in no time<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

holden has a car that can keep up with the M5 does ford

11. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from camaroboy</i>
    <b>holden has a car that can keep up with the M5 does ford</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

What do u mean keep up with the M5? You just mean speed rihgt?? I mean woopy #$%#ing doo its not that hard to do. It is harder to build a car with quality, speed and refinement, now name a holden that has that???? NONE!!!!! Never ever compare a Holden to a M5, the M5 is a car that uses the might of technology combined with near perfect engineering. One other thing, why just compare the speed of the holden to the ford??? Tell me in realistic terms when are you actually going to go flat out?? Unless of course your one of those cockhead idiotic street racers that need a good punch in the head. When u compare two cars you look more than at just the speed and power, include, options, comfort, reliability, price, build quality etc. To finish off, ford may be lacking slighty in "speed" & "power" for now as you say, at least they have a better alround package, and come september/october they will everythign better!!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

hey F**k head, u go on about the new mustangs 4.6 liter saying it will kick ass but then on the other hand u bag the gen 3 cause holden didnt make it. ur fuct in the head hypocritical prick, alot of engines that cars use the actual company didnt produce. but then when u think about it holden, chev, opel and GMC are the same company along with pontiac and many other numerous car companys in the u.s and europe. dont go bagging cars and parts designed and even possibly made by another company before lookin at fords lineup.

13. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

obviously this 104625 moron has mental deficiancies for various reasons. to go into detail would be a waste of my time. but this guy spends his days on message boards doing nothing but critisize Holdens, and the people who support them, for what? to make himself feel better thats all. he lives inside of his own reality and chooses to ignore Holdens dominance, brilliance and racing heritage within Australia. to put it simply to everyone else out there, ignore the petty, naive, as well as the plain stupid and drive on.

HSV - I just want one.

14. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

Gray2ko, please point out ONE (or more if you can) example of the 'racetrack heritage' that Holden cars embrace...
    I'm waiting...

By the way, I have a new product in planning aimed at young Australian males, may I have your email address so you can swallow all the shallow BS thaat my advertising doods have though up.

Nothing of what you said has any piece of fact in it all, and I pity you for being the ignorance dweeb that you are.<!-- Signature -->

15. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

ok fool. Holden has a racing heritage within Australia, just look at the winners of Bathurst, 9 times winner Peter Brock driving for Holden, and now recent winner Mark Skaife and the way he embarrases the rest of the field constantly with his class and machinery, just like Lowndes did, until he switched camps. i know that his team is new, so dont bother pointing that out to me, nor the fact that Skaife won a couple of Bathurst races in Nissans. It is quite clear to all the racing heritage that Holden embraces, Larry Perkins had a short stint in Formula 1, who now drives a Holden. This is not to say that Nissan, or Ford do not have racing heritage in Australia, it was pointing out Holdens racing heritage, and how it has evolved into an almost unstoppable force at present.

to call me an ignorant dweeb has no substance at all as you are clearly the one who has been living in a cave for the past 50 years.

Holden cars racetrack heritage is transformed onto the streets, and then some. Holden cars are the pick of the motoring population in Australia for this prime reason, why else would they be killing Ford, and other companies in the sales department? at the recent Auto Salon in Sydney, not one Falcon was there, plenty of Japenese cars everywhere, but Holden had a definate presence there, which shows what the people like, and why they are driving on.

16. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LX_torana</i>
    <b>hey F**k head, u go on about the new mustangs 4.6 liter saying it will kick ass but then on the other hand u bag the gen 3 cause holden didnt make it. ur fuct in the head hypocritical prick, alot of engines that cars use the actual company didnt produce. but then when u think about it holden, chev, opel and GMC are the same company along with pontiac and many other numerous car companys in the u.s and europe. dont go bagging cars and parts designed and even possibly made by another company before lookin at fords lineup.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hey #$%# knuckle one thing learn to spell u backwards country bumpkin. i didn't bag the gen3! i just bagged the way holden claim it as their own, ok yes they are part of GM and have every right to use it but don't dare take credit for something they haven't worked on (except de tune). I would be more impressed if HSV actually did some work on these engines instead of sending them to the states (Callaway) to be rebuilt. I think aussies could do a good job with it. What have you go to say about Ford's line up? It looks ugly? well we all knew that when it was released so go get anew argument. POWER??? SPEED??? Well they have the speed and the torque. The kW are coming. Holden need to build their own engine OR source out the LS6 and rid of the LS1. In the states they ridded of the LS1 in most of their cars as it had its fair share of probs, one major thing being very sluggish for an engine that size!!<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gray2ko</i>
    <b>obviously this 104625 moron has mental deficiancies for various reasons. to go into detail would be a waste of my time. but this guy spends his days on message boards doing nothing but critisize Holdens, and the people who support them, for what? to make himself feel better thats all. he lives inside of his own reality and chooses to ignore Holdens dominance, brilliance and racing heritage within Australia. to put it simply to everyone else out there, ignore the petty, naive, as well as the plain stupid and drive on.

HSV - I just want one.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Please go into detail if you want to make such a stupid comment as you did I would like to hear the reasoning behind it!! ha you use Holden and Brilliance in the same sentence and say I have mental problems. Look I STATED MY OPINION WITH FACTS AND YOU IDIOTS COULDN'T HANDLE IT!!if you like holdens and hsv thats good for you, thats not my problem. <!-- Signature -->

18. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

<b>

HSV GTS-Rs aren't taxis. Get your facts right before you say anything.

19. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

The reason behind my opinion on your own mental health and why you constantly devote your life to spreading the Ford name all over Holden message boards is clear. I think i speak for all Holden lovers when i say WE ARE SICK OF YOU. Go find something productive to do with your time, we all know about how you believe Ford has a greater all round package, and no matter how wrong you are, you still choose to live in that 'reality'.

Judging by your recent posts, i sense that you are agitated. Therefore i reccommend you quit trying to persuede people into believeing your opinions, as it is clear that you cannot deal with people not listening to you. You claim to prefer Ford, so go onto their message boards where you will feel right at home with other naive people back in your 'reality'.

You know Holden is all over Ford, and this appears to be eating you up when people let you know about it. So for your own well being, i suggest you remove yourself from this board before you break a nail and all hysteria breaks loose. Capish?

HSV - I Just Want One

20. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gray2ko</i>
    <b>The reason behind my opinion on your own mental health and why you constantly devote your life to spreading the Ford name all over Holden message boards is clear. I think i speak for all Holden lovers when i say WE ARE SICK OF YOU. Go find something productive to do with your time, we all know about how you believe Ford has a greater all round package, and no matter how wrong you are, you still choose to live in that 'reality'.

Judging by your recent posts, i sense that you are agitated. Therefore i reccommend you quit trying to persuede people into believeing your opinions, as it is clear that you cannot deal with people not listening to you. You claim to prefer Ford, so go onto their message boards where you will feel right at home with other naive people back in your 'reality'.

You know Holden is all over Ford, and this appears to be eating you up when people let you know about it. So for your own well being, i suggest you remove yourself from this board before you break a nail and all hysteria breaks loose. Capish?

HSV - I Just Want One</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hey i didn't spreading the gospel about ford until ur holden mates started spreading their bull shit in our forums, and well i have every right to so go get #$%#ed. di i really give a shit what u low life #$%#ers think anyway? i mean #$%# u guys are spreading the word that ur car is "the fastest in the world" the best sedan in the world etc etc bla bla bla bull shit. i just made it clear and simple using the TRUTH. HOLDEN ALL OVER FORD????? HMMMMM sure whatever u think. Remember back in 1986 when Holden was in a lot of trouble and they couldn't afford to produce their own cost effective, unleaded engin e so they hasd to go to nissan and source out their 3.0 litre skyline engine, and their tranny?? yeah didn't think so, even with out the V8 ford still topped the sales chart over holden. so i suggest when you turn 13 then come back and make some real, throughly researched comments!! <!-- Signature -->

21. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

Someone appears to be living in the past...
    This reminds me of a Pantera song 'Yesterday don't mean sh__' and this certainly applies to you here.
    Face it, holden are all over ford, and this is reflected in the sales department stoopid!

i stand by my previous comments, but you need to relax a little, about the only thing you got going for you is that you are a fan of the simpsons judging by the image you use.

look, its nothing personal, no need to swear and curse, as we all know thats a sign of a man who has no control in the argument and needs to curse to be heard, not listened to. but im just letting you know about the truth here in the real world. Go back to your ford forum and discuss fords future there, people on the holden board dont want to be force fed how ford are going to go on about rebuilding their battered image and actually sell a few cars.

and please dont try and humour me with the 'you started it' argument, as this gets nowhere with people, even 5 year olds begin to realise that. on the ford forums tell the holden people to go back to their forums, its only fair afterall.

obviously if your getting this worked up that you do give a sh__ what us 'lowlife _____ers' think. and lying is not the answer here im afraid.

so in closing, relax, go to your own forums, believe what you want to believe, and leave us alone. Capish?

HSV - I Just Want One

22. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

<b>Someone appears to be living in the past...
    This reminds me of a Pantera song 'Yesterday don't mean sh__' and this certainly applies to you here.
    Face it, holden are all over ford, and this is reflected in the sales department stoopid!

i stand by my previous comments, but you need to relax a little, about the only thing you got going for you is that you are a fan of the simpsons judging by the image you use.

look, its nothing personal, no need to swear and curse, as we all know thats a sign of a man who has no control in the argument and needs to curse to be heard, not listened to. but im just letting you know about the truth here in the real world. Go back to your ford forum and discuss fords future there, people on the holden board dont want to be force fed how ford are going to go on about rebuilding their battered image and actually sell a few cars.

and please dont try and humour me with the 'you started it' argument, as this gets nowhere with people, even 5 year olds begin to realise that. on the ford forums tell the holden people to go back to their forums, its only fair afterall.

obviously if your getting this worked up that you do give a sh__ what us 'lowlife _____ers' think. and lying is not the answer here im afraid.

so in closing, relax, go to your own forums, believe what you want to believe, and leave us alone. Capish?

HSV - I Just Want One</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Actually just to piss u off further i will stay here and keep blabbing crap such as you like to do urself. I just need to know also holden is just all over ford in the sales....hmmm remember what goes around always comes around. You guys have had ur run!!<!-- Signature -->

23. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!

Who really gives a shit on which car is best. In my opinion none is #$%#ing better than the other. It's stupid. Let Holden lovers love holdens an ford lovers love fords. I personally prefer holdens only in my own opinion. Everyone has there own opinion so let them have it. You can't change how another person thinks so #$%#ing give up. So everyone stop chucking spacks because little johnny likes a different car than you. It's draged on for long enough now and it's getting tiresome. Just make peace with each other were all the same and don't need to be judged on which model of car we feel more comfortable with.

24. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

Kudos to thetwistedme.<!-- Signature -->

25. Re: Nothing but a Taxi with A Spoiler...

true.......
    I don't know why we even bother arguing, noone is ever going to agree but hey, its fun.

PS Ford is better<!-- Signature -->