Now thats what I call funky!

Discussion in '2000 Chevrolet SSR Concept' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 10, 2002.

1. <!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

It was pretty dam cool, The hood was open, but you couldnt see much, cause of all the fancy plastic covers and stuff. Look just like all the pics of them. I saw almost all GM's concepts there including the 572 CI ZL-1 camaro, which kicked ass. And also 3 1963 Z-11 Impalas. One of the best Carlisles I went to, and I was only there for 1 day.

3. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

this is a sweet vehical

4. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

My thoughts i think its to ugly to ever think it had a chance to replace any year of camaro's including a 80 camaro lol

5. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

this is #$%#ing sweet

dude put your glasses on

you will see the true beauty

6. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

now my thoughts, you must be pretty damn ugly and go to these forums to call the cars ugly to make yourself feel better! i agree that oyu need to put on your glasses. this is looking pretty tight from my perspective.

7. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

this is #$%#ing nice im definitly goin to the next auto show.. new york.. shud be good.. they said cadillac is comin out with a v16 luxury car hmm.. no wait i mean WHOA!!

8. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

Do I hear an echo of the El Camino????????????????

9. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

yeah
    have u seen the real thing?
    its a bit different, its got more production-like side mirrors, the grille and front end is almost the same, the rear fender is a bit different, and the interior kicks ass<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

I saw the real thing at All GM Nationals.

11. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Fonz454</i>
    <b>I saw the real thing at All GM Nationals.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

and what do you think of it¡?<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

Gross. This car has horrible lines, Chevrolet's designing should be kept to their conventional -go with what works- instead of this -way out in left feild- (UGLY in my opinion) car. This should of been put in the same bin as Aztec.. just.... not proper.

13. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

This is the shizzzznt...

14. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

These pics look shitty but I like the production version better. It looks pretty sweet

15. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

cant complain about the engine thats nice aswell and the new styling cool too

16. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

THIS IS THE BEST CAR
    its like GM is bring the elcamino back to life i just hope its cheep

17. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

This car is ugly!!! I like the a Toyota Celica Cruising Deck concept Car & Subaru Baja better than this peace of shit. Since Chevrolet canceled the Camaro & introduced this disgrace, I've lost almost all respect them! At least there is still the awesome corvette though.

18. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

this car does not look good at all unless its low to the ground

19. Re: Now thats what I call funky!

Whatever happened to "Don't you buy no UGLY truck!"

Looks like a stretched VW Beetle with a flatbed. Sits too high for the body style!

No doubt this is the same team the designed the Nomad Concept.

20. FInally! A rational post! Thank you!!