Now What in the HELL is this?!?!?!

Discussion in '2001 BMW M5' started by Joe Sac The Don, Aug 9, 2002.

1. I don't get it. It doesn't make sense. 2 x 2 does not equal 4. now 2+ 2 does equal 4. How can A multiplication problem equal equal a addition problem when the two numbers are the same. I mean 9+9=18 but 9x9=81 WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE. Please help me with my dilemma. (if you don't than you will be forever known a 3 toed sloth who has an addiction to lima beans)Oh yeah this car is pretty cool also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muwhahahahah!!!! I win again!!!!!!!!!

2. Re: Now What in the HELL is this?!?!?!

Todays lesson - The Evils of Drug Abuse<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Now What in the HELL is this?!?!?!

Your crazy!

2 x 2 does equal 4.

4. Re: Now What in the HELL is this?!?!?!

Now remember that medication.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Now What in the HELL is this?!?!?!

?

best lay off them banana peels

6. Re: Now What in the HELL is this?!?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2X2 doesn't equal 4? right....<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: Now What in the HELL is this?!?!?!

oooooooooook this guy sounds like a serious pot head :p, or he was just to poor to get an education. Surprised no-one has said why are you saying 2x2 doesn't equal 4 but 2+2 does, hes saying a whole heap of jiberish(gotta love that word!)<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: Now What in the HELL is this?!?!?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from nipman007</i>
    <b>I don't get it. It doesn't make sense. 2 x 2 does not equal 4. now 2+ 2 does equal 4. How can A multiplication problem equal equal a addition problem when the two numbers are the same. I mean 9+9=18 but 9x9=81 WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE. Please help me with my dilemma. (if you don't than you will be forever known a 3 toed sloth who has an addiction to lima beans)Oh yeah this car is pretty cool also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muwhahahahah!!!! I win again!!!!!!!!!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Which brings me to my next lesson,

DON'T SMOKE CRACK!<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: Now What in the HELL is this?!?!?!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from BMW M5</i>
    <b> Todays lesson - The Evils of Drug Abuse</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

hahahaha a 3 toed sloth addicted to lima beans.....lol HAHAHAHAAHA that has to b the funniest thing i have ever heard!!!...its good to know people out there are just as dumb as a sac of rocks!!!<!-- Signature -->