Nz and australian vs American fords???????????\

Discussion in '2002 Ford GT40 Concept' started by v12vanquish2003, Apr 26, 2003.

1. i dont get it why do they sell completely different cars from the same company in the different locations.

For example in New Zealand and australia they sell falcons, fairmonts, lazers and so on but in the USA the sell the f-150 -250- and 350, taurus and a whole lot of others. I think the only car that they both sell is the focus

What is up with that?????????

i want some answers.

2. Re: Nz and australian vs American fords???????????\

if it werent for this and svt lightning wed piss on em.by thisi mean gt40. the new australian gt's will piss on em and the 330+kw falcon coupe would almost compete with the gt40. but still wont be as good.

3. Re: Nz and australian vs American fords???????????\

wot about the ba gtho? 370kw and 620nms (Pray it comes out even though i aint a god worshipper thingy)

4. Re: Nz and australian vs American fords???????????\

Falcon compete with this car? never. 500hp 500lbs torque mid engine on such light chassis. This car will be faster than the 2003 500/500/500 SRT10 Viper.

5. Re: Nz and australian vs American fords???????????\

Ford Australia aren't making a 330+kw coupe. it would be nice but sorry they aren't.

6. Re: Nz and australian vs American fords???????????\

The BA GTHO is just a normal BA GT. The original GTHO's were just a normal GT with a Handaling Option kit on them, hence the GTHO name. Ford said they would like to make another GTHO but there would be enough profit for it.

7. Re: Nz and australian vs American fords???????????\

ATTETION IN THE YEAR 2005 FORD WILL BEGIN PRODUCTION OF THE FORD GT40 CONCEPT, AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE GO CHECK IT OUT AT WWW.FORD.COM/

8. Re: Nz and australian vs American fords???????????\

ford could profit from say 200 made GTHO's, the DJR 320 has 320 kw thats a ford falcon with out a supercharger. ford will make a coupe soon, counter the GTO, monaro so forth as ford have made the best coupes in austrlia, infact most of the john goss's are in america they love them.

wether ford makes a GT version is up to them, and if they make a GTHO people whould buy if for lods of money, but has to be the fastest four dore on the planet 420kw should do, and if the make a coupe version 420kw GTHO coupe....

see why not

9. Re: Nz and australian vs American fords???????????\

this car is fords hope of actually making a real sports car.. but they came up short. one of the ugliest cars ive seen, they say its a ferrari killer but is similar to the f50 and the enzo would kill this. a 3.6 0-60 with 500 hp is not impressive, the z06 does 3.9 with 405, and if they come out with their supposed 2006 version of the z06 that has 500 hp, it would kill this too.