O.......M........G!!!!!!!!

Discussion in '2008 Ferrari FXX Evoluzione' started by Exotics4Ever, Oct 29, 2007.

1. the best Ferrari ever made!!! Period!!!

2. It's like they just cant seem to make a final product, and keep on making some new type or better made type of fxx, not thats bad..

3. this is shit.

4. no it really isn't

5. Yeah and the point of making a already dominant track beast better was? Awell i guess this will just kick more ass. Shaving 2 seconds off the original floriano time is impressive. It's like 8 seconds away form the Ferrari F1 which isnt that much if you consider that well... its a F1.

6. I hope Top Gear can get a hold of this so the Stig can obliterate their track record.

7. NO YOU!!!

pwnage by a women.

8. What a beast... and yet it has some sort of sex appeal...

FXX - Immortal.

9. Look how small its spoilers are. I've seen civics with bigger spoilers than those!! I bet a $500 junkyard mustang with $500 in bolts would destroy this in a race.

10. wanna make out?

11. ya dude i bet a Z06 could beat this.

12. Excluding F1 damn right

13. still looks like a clown car.

14. pm me pix with your username and i'll give you a mustache ride.

15. Look how small its spoilers are. I've seen civics with bigger spoilers than those!! I bet a $500 junkyard mustang with $500 in bolts would destroy this in a race. quoted by erm i dunno the name to unimportant to remember dude if ur thinkin abt spoilers go play play with [email protected]#$% little turners this is a supercar it doesn need a big spoiler wha u on abt man??? a honda will destory this in a race??? thas like sayin a snail will beat a cheetah in race.this car isn shit u r.

16. A snail with a big spoiler and $500 in bolt ons could mash on a cheetah any day. Little tuners beat supercars all the time on the streets, light-to-light, where men are made and boys go home crying. Just because this car can't live a quarter mile at a time doesn't mean you need to throw a hissy fit because it's slow.

17. no they couldn't

18. asshole.

19. WIN

20. Funniest thing I've heard all week! I've added this to my list of "Top 10 Dumbest Comments" on Supercars.net! Congrats, you've taken the #4 spot on the chart.

Gaylord.

21. Given that your postcount is over 10 itself, I can surmise that your list is therefore incorrect.

22. Times to only get better says Ferrari. How good will they get/or achieve I guess we wait awhile and see.

23. Oh dayums!>!.1!1 vmife$$a$i got CHROMOPWNED!

24. uh...if the Enzo can do 0-400m in 11 flat, this stripped Enzo with 200hp increase and improved gears/gear changes can probably pull under 9 secs, thus destroying any peace of Honda shit with bolt-ons