1. I'm in love...

2. A supercar? Orly? Then my Mazda 6 is a supercar too.

3. You've got to be kidding me. A 5.0L S/C'd I8 and it can only churn 180BHP??? My old integra did better than that with a 1.8L I4 N/A...

4. This is a n00b "lol" fest. I hope you kids are kidding....

5. are you an idiot?

oh wait, rhetorical question.

#$%#ing n00bs. THIS CAR WAS BUILT IN 1935!

6. This is a Supercar in everyway imaginable, for it's time it was fast, stunningly looking and so sexy you would sell you wife to only drive in it once. I really think it's one of the top 3 most beautiful cars EVER built, I can look at the pictures for hours an not being bored, I love it in every aspect, it's almost as beautiful as Figoni and Filachi's '34 Talbot Lago.

7. Actually you must be the idiot because you're taking the time to quote me and what not. I know its an old car and I pretty much compared apples to oranges but its just funny to sit back and watch the reaction I get from true nOObs like yourself because if you were a real car enthusaist, you wouldn't have bothered quoting me in the first place. WHAT A LOSER!

8. This is the most beautiful car ever built.

9. Oh yeah, you're the clever one! You're not only a stupid n00b but you will be a banned one if you don't shutup.

10. Why, thank you. But, I knew I was clever already. Banned by who and for what?? For having an opinion?? STFU and get a life man...