Oh yeah I like it a lot !

Discussion in '2000 Fioravanti F100 Concept' started by carfreak, Aug 10, 2002.

1. wow i like this car, man i think i just got some satisfaction!!!
    The lights or perfect from shape !
    This or my favorite car!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: Oh yeah I like it a lot !

i agree ferrari should build this now, or somebody else is bound to copy it. If the Ferrari F60 looks like this i won't be disapointed!!
    great design!! Whoa!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Oh yeah I like it a lot !

Its very original, and I can't find any other car that matches it. The rims are cool, the headlights sort of look like the Toyota Celia, but the side of the body - I've never seen such awesome lines! The sharp edges, the whole thing is sweet. <!-- Signature -->

4. Re: Oh yeah I like it a lot !

I think it would be great if the 360 Modena replacement due out in a 2004/2005 looks like this. That would be a sweet car.

5. Re: Oh yeah I like it a lot !

love teh side lines and rear, but those headlights have got to go, i mean it leaves the rest of the bonnet plain, give it some aggresive-horizontal headlights and a grille to match and itd be great

6. Re: Oh yeah I like it a lot !

I agree on 2/3 of the pictures shown. I think the car looks sooo sexy, so uber-fast, so 1337, soo .... OOPS wanna-be-hacker-talk jumping in. Anyway, I think from the side and from the rear the car looks great, maybe just a few changes to the front headlights and everything would be just fine

7. I agree. Its very original