" ohhh, a british masterpiece"....yeah a pushrod piece of ugly s

Discussion in '2002 Bentley Arnage R' started by 84812, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re:

to the one who has the alias lingenfelter, your stage 2 650 vette has gotten the @#$# kick out of it. if you really liked lingenfelters then u would realize the lingenfelter just set the 0-60 mph record. it is 1.97 sec. that kills everything. the twin turbo supras cant even do that with a @#$% load of NOS shoved in their engines. I find that it is hilarious because it is a small block v8 that performed this amazing accomplishment. if you are in denial go look at the latest motor trend magazine june 2002 edition. go to page 90 and pee your pants at how this car obliterates everything else. so u need to update your lingenfelter from your stage 2 to the twin turbo lingenfelter z06.

2. Re:

Champion of what? Ripping people off? Sure, it's nice and everything, but NO!!!<!-- Signature -->

3. Re:

yes this thing is nice and pushrod engines are good engines<!-- Signature -->

4. Re:

IT ISN'T A CAR DUMB ASS!!! IT'S A HANDCRAFTED LAND BASED AEROPLANE !!
    OT'S LIKE A ROLEX YOU DON'T SAY "IT SUCKS IT LOOKS BIG AS AN ASH TREY" IT'S A ROLEX YOU JUST SAY "OHH NICE ROLEX"

Bentley is a car with its very own league in wich he has been undisputed champion for over 40 years.

5. Re:

Well anyway, you are a dick. To say this car is ugly. I would see you're point of view but I can't stick my head that far up my ass. <!-- Signature -->

6. Re:

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from LamboOwner</i>
    <b>Well anyway, you are a dick. To say this car is ugly. I would see you're point of view but I can't stick my head that far up my ass. </b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!......I might use that quote later!!!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re:

word up! word up! great #$%#ing quote bro!..ahh thats classic

8. Re:

Mercedes have nothing on this car.. I would buy this thing just for its heritage.. Its gorgeous

9. Re:

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Ferrari 288 GTO turbo</i>
    <b>Man, this car hasn't changed in like 300 years, all Bentlys should be rounded up and burned with low octane petrol</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Ya know.. you could just say you dont like the car instead of being a jackass.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re:

Is it just me or are bentlys just overpriced mercedes with a different sign i mean the logo itself is all that makes the car that much if u want a good car that doesnt cost much and looks just like this..........buy a mercedes

11. Re:

this is a sweet car! Moxe is right...it's like a rolex, its big arsed and thats why its cool and any engine (pushrod or watever) that makes over 800nm of tourque is pretty shithot

12. lol

this car is for the rich #%$s of the world. go find a REAL car.

13. Re:

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from cc</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Snitzu666</i>
    <b>You unspeakable toilet-full of steaming pimple pus!
    You really don't know the first thing about cars, do ya?
    Now you're just talking shit, because these car have changed a lot!
    Todays Bentley's are much rounder than the old ones!
    Just look at the picture below!
    A 1998 Bentley Brooklands R</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't see a picture.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Than just go find, you deranged blob of festering puke lumps!<!-- Signature -->

14. Re:

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Snitzu666</i>
    <b>You unspeakable toilet-full of steaming pimple pus!
    A 1998 Bentley Brooklands R</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

I don't see a picture.<!-- Signature -->

15. Man, this car hasn't changed in like 300 years, all Bentlys should be rounded up and burned with low octane petrol

16. Re:

You unspeakable toilet-full of steaming pimple pus!
    A 1998 Bentley Brooklands R<!-- Signature -->

17. Re: Re:

Again another 14 year old with all the answers. BENZ is nothing like Bentley. There is no car in the class of the Bentley, not one. This car costs so much because it;'s literally in a class by itself.

You are actually paying for the quality build of this car. This Bentley is nearly 2wice the weight of an Eclass and the back doors are as thick as your hand is long. This car literaly weighs more than a hummer and has a top speed equivalent to a 1994 Viper R/T. It also does O-60 in the same time a 1992 NSX does O-60. It holds a corner as good as a GSR.

At the same time you get unparalleld luxury. Absolutly unmached by anything other than maybe a LimoBenz. You don't sit on the seats, the leather is so supple and soft you sit IN the seats, The seats are also twice as wide as many regular family sedans. Apperently this car has so much torque the acceleration feels like your driving a titalwave of thrust. You can leave a THICK strip of rubber on the ground for 30 meters.

In addition, you still get that unquestionable British Styling a style that cannot be duplicated.

Here is a quick little tid bit of information. Mike Tyson owns Bentley Continental T in addition to a whole fleet of other cars including a Lamborghini Ferrari, etc. His undisputed favourite car is the Bentley. Also he couldn't give it up just to get it servied overseas, he could not bare to part with it.

He said theres nothing like driving it. The car makes you feel like a superhero.

So to the few who don't like this car here is something to think about....

**** OFF!!!!

18. Re: Re:

Well i don't know what the hell is wrong with that guy...pushrod piece of $hit? what the hell is he smoking? take a look at the lingenfelter 427TT...nuf said

In the land of the supercar....the Z06 is king!

19. Re: Re:

THis car is awesome, so i dont see what you can complain about. yea the price is high, but it is also handcrafted, so u have to pay all those people that make it. also it has a nice sized engine, so throw in some more money. and its like buying a regular shit vs. a gucci shirt, which is gonna be more expensive? also when u compare this to a benz, its not a camparision, this is a perfered car in probably all aspects. one is due to the craftmenship, you can pick what type of leather you want, my dad owns a leather company, and he knows the price of leather can shoot up quickly depending on what type it is, and cars like this probably have so nice comfortable and soft long lasting leather.

20. Re: Re:

yo man this car hasent changed since my granny was born :p

21. Re: Re:

The Arnage has gone through many design changes, you probably haven't notice.

22. Re: Re:

Man you must have been here a while to get a good, solid name like "Bentley." Anymore, you have to put like "Bentley5436546" if you want to get a name with a car title in it.

23. Re: Re:

ive ridden in a corniche(azure), trust me, id take this over a sports car any day (except for an occasional day)

24. Re: Re:

the only reason that this car has the power that it does is because of it s huge engine.

25. Re: Re:

Thanks Analogic for going someway to understanding what this Bentley is all about, 14 year olds with comments like this car hasnt changed for 300 years piss me off if any of you wanna know more about Bentley AIM me at Jairzinho17@aol.com and Ill try my best to help. With regards to the leather I forget the company's name but it is imported from Austria and they use 11 hides for each Arnage thats a lot of leather. In case you were wondering I work for a Bentley dealership in England and train fairly regularly at the Bentley Academy in Crewe.