OK, so it may be hot and fast but that's about it.

Discussion in '2003 Mercedes-Benz SL 55 AMG' started by Ferrariplaya, Aug 10, 2002.

1. ok, so this car is faster than a lambo murcielago to 300kph and it looks quite nice but fact of the matter is people are blinded by the badge. you can get the Z8 for a lot cheaper and it's retro looks outclass this anyday. it also handles better. this is your typical merc, more of a GT than anything else as shown by the five speed auto box and huge weight. Merc's are not known for their blistering handling, and not even AMG can change that. if you're ever fortunate enough to buy a car costing this much you could buy a GT2 instead, which offers a faster 0-60 time, faster top speed, better handling and better engineering and build quality. or you could wait for the new 575M instead.<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: OK, so it may be hot and fast but that's about it.

So what nigga. Who cares?? Not like its a damn racecar boy.. its a car mixured by style,luxury,looks,a lil sportage,quality and most of all class.. What u want to drive in? A Z8 or this? umm not very hard... aiight BMW makes cool cars but as u said ur self they are a lot cheaper, u kno why? Mercedes is a brand, a brand of style. Mercedes is Mercedes and BMW is BMW. Class ranks(me mine and a lot of others thoughts): Mercedes=10, BMW=7, Audi=5-6 I mean, if u want a real sport car dont go for a MB or a BMW or somthin like that. Go get a Ferrari or somethin. **** the stats man.. this is fast enough for u anyways =). And u shud think about all the technoligy Mercedes has in their cars man.. i mean god damn! So dont u complain bro

ŽRap Is Sumthin Ya Do, HipHop Is Sumthin Ya LiveŽ