oke oke oke

Discussion in '2005 Mosler MT900 S' started by Gumball, Aug 9, 2002.

1. oke, i can read so i can see that this car has nice performance, but can mosler only make shitwrecks?? The raptor is one of the mosty ugly cars there is and this one doesn't look much better to.

See ya,<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: oke oke oke

Mosler never said he was going out for the best looking car (Though I think this car looks real nice).

He's gone crazy just to try and make the fastest car in the world, right now Mosler in second, can't argue with facts.

3. Re: oke oke oke

until now i didn't know that mosler made good looking cars. (though it looks like a mix between xj220 and mclarenf1<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: oke oke oke

I like this car.
    It's not ugly at all , and as the same performances than the Nissan R390 in it's road version, that isn't bad.

5. Re: oke oke oke

actually this isn't the first good looking mosler the raptor is a second generation of a car called the intruder it was as fast as this car in a strait line and was actually banned from racing.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: oke oke oke

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Speed82</i>
    <b>oke, i can read so i can see that this car has nice performance, but can mosler only make shitwrecks?? The raptor is one of the mosty ugly cars there is and this one doesn't look much better to.

See ya,</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Man what the #$%# u talking about?

How can u say this car is ugly ? lol u will never *probably* own a car nicer then this one<!-- Signature -->