old old old old people car!!!

Discussion in '2002 Lincoln Continental Concept' started by 94octainemotorsports, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: old old old old people car!!!

i just like the engine<!-- Signature -->

2. <!-- Signature -->

3. Re: old old old old people car!!!

whatever! this car is sweet with 400hp and room in the back for people this car is so so so awsome!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: old old old old people car!!!

caleb this car sucks who cares if theres room in the back if you want room in the back buy a rolls royce<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: old old old old people car!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8 on</i>
    <b>caleb this car sucks who cares if theres room in the back if you want room in the back buy a rolls royce</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    How does this suck? Do you have reason for this sucking? Is it because you cannot afford one? Is it because your grandfather drives a faster car than you? Is it because you're a 20 year old virgin and can't get laid because you're grotesquely overweight and drives a civic? Or are you a 14 year old punk who doesn't know a damn thing about cars?
    Little boy, you really shouldn't bash cars unless you have valid reasons why. A "forum" is defined as a place of discussion. If you can't discuss, rather just bash cars, you shouldn't participate then.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: old old old old people car!!!

This is better than any 2002 Caddilac. And stronger thatn any 2002 Caddilac, or Bentley, or Rolls-Royce.

7. Re: old old old old people car!!!

i dunno about better than any cadilac. . .this thing will certainly not have a stick shift. . . i would take the cts just for the sheer fun of it before this maybe. . . only if they supercharge the cts though. . . . otherwise this car is better in every way. . .. . looks by a huge margin of course. . .. <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: old old old old people car!!!

And I thought Caddys were ugly....... The mechanicals and interior looks great, but the looks just spell YUCK for me.<!-- Signature -->

9. Re: old old old old people car!!!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from sk8 on</i>
    <b>caleb this car sucks who cares if theres room in the back if you want room in the back buy a rolls royce</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

-> like if you had the money to buy one too...

Have u noticed when the next Conti reaches production it will cost 1/6 the price of a new RR? probably not
    anywayz

I don't think Cadillac and lincoln will be related to old white-gloved gentlemen anywayz, you should change your perception about it anywayz.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: old old old old people car!!!

ok the reason y i hate this car is i can't stand ppl that big engines in luxcury cars i know the ride is nice and smooth but i just can't stand luxcury cars<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: old old old old people car!!!

Oh yeah, watcha wanna bet that Cadillac won't have anything to kill this. In 04 ther's going to be a 475hp super SeVille, which by then will be called STS.<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: old old old old people car!!!

Only on Tuesdays.<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: old old old old people car!!!

for the person who said to buy an RR if you want "room in the back", yeah dumb ass bastard, do you have over 200g to spend on a car? the chances are you probably dont even get allowance, so shut the hell up, ive read in mags saying that the next highend Lincoln will be around 70-80 thousand bucks, priced competitivley with Bimmer's M5 and will likely have over 400hp, that highend continental will draw heavily from this design and the MK9 as well, the future is looking bright for this dwindling star<!-- Signature -->

14. Re: old old old old people car!!!

sk8 on are you a dumbass this isn't an old people car this has a #$%#ing V12 jesus christ your a #$%#head

15. Re: old old old old people car!!!

i am amazed by the amount of people respecting this car and lincoln, wow. but i like this car i think it will definitly go a long way to bring lincoln back to its right full place.

16. Re: old old old old people car!!!

young young young rich family car is what your topic should say

17. Re: old old old old people car!!!

I guess I, personally, just don't understand why anyone needs that much car. It's bloody huge!! But, damn cool nevertheless.

18. Re: old old old old people car!!!

I just found two 9-year-olds! Why would you buy a Lincoln when you could have a Cadillac? Besides, they will not put this engine in Continental when they make it, at least for a few years. And it's not gonna go in the car soup for another few years.<!-- Signature -->

19. Re: old old old old people car!!!

why would you buy a caddi front wheel drive when you can have a lincoln rear wheel drive. its all in taste, thats why both are still in the market.

20. Re: old old old old people car!!!

i think if an old person got this car he/she would have a heart attack if he/she actually gave it some gas. ans caddilac will have cars to compete with this but one is still a concept i think and i dont think lincoln has an engine quite like the northstar engine. but this is still a nice car but i dont like the rims.

21. Re: old old old old people car!!!

how could u say this is a car for old people! suicide doors, Tv's, big chrome rims...??? its the oppisite! Ja rule said this is his next ride when he was interviewed by the source, and i highly doubt an old person car is one driven by a rapper under 25 who's also got an iced up Esacalade, Denali, G500....etc.

if i see an old person drive this i wish it'd be MY grandparents!

22. Re: old old old old people car!!!

I have owned one of the original continentals that this was modeled after, it was my first car, a 1964 Continental with the suicide doors, and triple black color that was at first a rust bucket. Trust me man, these cars are seething with cool, the same cool from a new Thunderbird or an old Jaguar XJS.

23. Re: old old old old people car!!!

it is a presidential luxurious car!

24. Re: old old old old people car!!!

All this is is a limo. Nothing else. I think it looks like crap, but then again I've never liked the looks of anything Lincoln has put out.

25. Re: old old old old people car!!!

for ya it looks horrible but for me it is nice maybe a lot better than your crappy bmws!