Oldsmobile is a old ass dead dinosaur

Discussion in '2001 Oldsmobile O4 Concept' started by NOS inhaler, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I hate oldsmobile. I always have and i think i always will

2. Re: Oldsmobile is a old ass dead dinosaur

it looks like a good dinosaur ! LOL !<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: Oldsmobile is a old ass dead dinosaur

First, you need to go back to 2nd grade English class and learn to use the article "an" in front of words that start with vowels. Second, you didn't study your auto history. Oldsmobile has built some of the fastest cars in American history. Example: Olds 442.

4. Re: Oldsmobile is a old ass dead dinosaur

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from NOS inhaler</i>
    <b>I hate oldsmobile. I always have and i think i always will</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Because you're SOOO intelligent. You don't like it because of the name OLDsmobile. Honda blows you japcrap liker.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: Oldsmobile is a old ass dead dinosaur

well maybe they should've kept it up or they wouldn't be going under.

6. Re: Oldsmobile is a old ass dead dinosaur

Oldsmobile is sorry. They made good cars in the other years, but today, Oldsmoblile is sorry. They make cars that exactly resemble Buick cars. They should just merge and have better ideas for cars.

7. Re: Oldsmobile is a old ass dead dinosaur

Another fine example of the 442 lineage is the 1968 Hurst/Olds 442...sucks to see the oldest car company in America going under, however..

8. Re: Oldsmobile is a old ass dead dinosaur

HE!HA!

9. How the hell can they even spend two pennies on this crap!

10. what's with your name?