OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

Discussion in '1923 Bugatti Type 32 Tank' started by GTRR34, Aug 9, 2002.

1. WHAT A PEICE OF CRAP! WHY WASTE MONEY ONE THIS SLOW PEICE OF CRAP WHEN YOU CAN GET A SKYLINE GTR FOR LESS AND MODIFY IT SO IT DOES QUARTERS IN 9 SECONDS!

GO HOME WITH YOUR CRAPBOX CAR BECAUSE THE SKYLINE OWNS THIS!

2. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

I am embarrassed to be of the same race as you.

3. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from R34GTR</i>
    <b>WHAT A PEICE OF CRAP! WHY WASTE MONEY ONE THIS SLOW PEICE OF CRAP WHEN YOU CAN GET A SKYLINE GTR FOR LESS AND MODIFY IT SO IT DOES QUARTERS IN 9 SECONDS!

GO HOME WITH YOUR CRAPBOX CAR BECAUSE THE SKYLINE OWNS THIS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Some people in this world are special. You my friend are an extra special one. The car is 80 years old. Take a pill or do something would you.

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from R34GTR</i>
    <b>WHAT A PEICE OF CRAP! WHY WASTE MONEY ONE THIS SLOW PEICE OF CRAP WHEN YOU CAN GET A SKYLINE GTR FOR LESS AND MODIFY IT SO IT DOES QUARTERS IN 9 SECONDS!

GO HOME WITH YOUR CRAPBOX CAR BECAUSE THE SKYLINE OWNS THIS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you should be draged in the street and shot you #$%#ing moron<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

Yeah dude, shut the #$%# up. Any moderately good car from the '90s should be faster than this.<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

this idiot newbie is posting this same comment on all the forums. ignore anything he posts.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

Lemme get this straight. You go to every new car for May 28th and post that the skyline can beat that? Thats simply beautiful. Do you know anything about cars? Are you some little kid that pretents to be some auto guru when in fact you know absolutely nothing. Skylines arent even that great. The Viper 800TT and the Camaro ZL1 will smoke skylines. And by you saying a skyline will smoke all these like early 1900 cars...what does that prove? I got a Chevy Malibu that will smoke all these cars and its only a 3.1L 150HP...big deal...I could smoke most of these cars on my bike. You aren't provin anything by sayin a skyline will "own" these cars. Get a clue. Do you even own your own car?

8. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

Of course the afore mentioned japaneese rubbish beats it. It has had years of technological advance on it. This would have been seriously quick for its day

9. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

This Newb is a #%$, that is all there is to it. We should go to all of his posts and make fun of him. we all know he will just go hide in his eight year olds Closet and cry to his Teddy Bear!! Or maybe go and cry to the Skyline that he drives on Gran Tourismo!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

Yes, is is a #%$got!

11. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

GO HOME WITH YOUR CRAPBOX CAR BECAUSE THE SKYLINE OWNS THIS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

OMG DUDE YOU R SO RIGHT DUDE A SKYLINE OWNS THIS!!! OMG, DUDE! AND DUDE? OF COURSE IT OWNS THIS DUDE! THIS CAR WAS MADE IN 1923 OR SOMETHING DUDE! SO GO STICK YOUR HEAD IN A BLENDER DUDE!
    (parady copyright Township Rebellion, 2002)<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

i hope your seed gets wiped from the earth.

btw anyone who owns a skyline would know better than u<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: OMG WTF SKYLINE BETS THIS SO EASY!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from ronin</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from R34GTR</i>

GO HOME WITH YOUR CRAPBOX CAR BECAUSE THE SKYLINE OWNS THIS!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->you should be draged in the street and shot you #$%#ing moron</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->Can you get this guy banned.<!-- Signature -->

14. #14 deuginthesky, Aug 9, 2002
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016