omg

Discussion in '2004 Pontiac GTO' started by 2003 ss R, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: It's not fair compareing the gto to a mustang cobra.

How bout bang for the buck. How much sport is your dollar buying?

2. Re: It's not fair compareing the gto to a mustang cobra.

god you're stupid

why don't you just shut up about well what if i do this

whats the point of comparing cars with the same stuff
    its like
    hey i bet my completely stock pinto is better than your completely stock pinto
    just with well what if i put this big stuff on my engine like you did to yours

if you are going to compare stock cars
    then don't talk about well what if i did this
    just look at the numbers that have magazines or whatever reliable source you can find have gotten and say this car does better

shit you can get a Civic into 10 second quarter miles but there is no reason to use that in an arguement of why its better than a stock ferrari

stop whining you stupid *****

3. Re: It's not fair compareing the gto to a mustang cobra.

I'm not the type the person that defines its tastes and preferences by looking at a badge or a make or madel when it comes to cars. I like 'em all and I think they all deserve what they've earned. I really like this comparison because they are in the same price range, they represent the two major domestic car makers, and these are both cars with alot of history.

What I would like to know is if there are any track times to compare?
    And please, only track times done by stock cars at the same track and similar conditions (if posible) to avoid any discussions.

4. Re: It's not fair compareing the gto to a mustang cobra.

You must be talking about the comparision motor trend did on a CONVERTIBLE cobra vs a CONVERTIBLE corvette. The CONVERTIBLE corvette was slightly ahead of the CONVERTIBLE cobra because of the weight of the CONVERTIBLE cobra vs the CONVERTIBLE corvette. Did you know that CONVERTIBLES are way heavier than hard top cars? In anycase the hardtop cobra OUTPERFORMS the hardtop corvette.

5. Re: It's not fair compareing the gto to a mustang cobra.

Put a Ken Belle supercharger on the cobra and watch it get 680RWHP. The Cobra's engine is cable of handling more HP than the GTO due to its forged internals....simply put the engine is built for boost.

6. Re: It's not fair compareing the gto to a mustang cobra.

I still Like the GTO, its awsome, and I Like the Cobra as Well... But like I said If u want compare them, but If I had it my way I wouldnt compare it because 4.6 liter DOHC v8 supercharged...vs 5.7 liter naturally aspirated v8?! UMM doesnt sound that good to compate with each other, compare the mach 1 or something!...or they need to increase the mustang engine to 5.4 liter, then compare it!!

I dunno, im just saying!