On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

Discussion in '1998 Hennessey Viper Venom 600 GTS' started by fast cars rule, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

2. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

id give it a 6, vipers are boring<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

1 , for bein fast in a straight line<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Type R</i>
    <b>1 , for bein fast in a straight line</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->and nine more for being fast around a track? Stock a Viper can beat a Porsche 993 Turbo around a track, with the extra 150 HP and the handling package.... it is a monster around a track and in a straight line.... the total package.<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

rthompson YOU ARE WRONG

the nimp 900tt type x concept would smoke the 600GTS like a 5 oZ joint the nimp goes 0-60 in 1.81 sec, the only reason why its not popular is because it uses nuclear power and if you have seen this thing run in real life you would die because of the radiation and the ACURA PCP 1000 would also leave the viper or any other car behind 0-60 in 1.89 sec, and viper is a german car the idea was stolen from Hans knoeblitcher he was a car designer for GM German Motors the plans were stolen from him by a man named heyhamma tin haden he was from New Mexico he was fighting in the war to support his family of 4 his wife Maria and 2 sons Jose and Jorge, so if anyone thinks im lieing rent the movie "The Lion Witch And The Wardrobe" it was one of my favorite movies as a young boy it tells you the whole story so i say that is all <!-- Signature -->

6. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

i give it a 10 i love the hennessy venom

and type R i give your tricycle a 0 cause u can't drive u are probably a 9 yr old jap kid so screw yourself *****

7. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

10!<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

100000000000 vipers are the greatest cars ever

9. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

3... it's better than the 2 I would give it if it weren't a Venom. Fast, in a straight line, but after 8 laps, the engine is so heat soaked it's ready to retire for the week AND has a tendancy to melt shoe soles due to a badly engineered firewall placement. Needs more work...<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

Awesome Viper!!!

11. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

12. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

This car is a perfect 10 for it's year. There wasn't much that could keep up with a car like that in 98.

13. Re:
    On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

10! and by the way ford racing, a viper could take any mustang, and integra type r, get your @ss back to japan!

14. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

I'd give it 0.000000000000000000000000000000000001

15. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

Yeah right....If you put also in the 993 Turbo 150hp more which is tuned by Gemballa and some opther things...I think that the Porsche would win for sure!!!If you want to make comparissons with tuned cars.SHUT UP KID!!!Because nor the Viper is good car neither the tuner companies for the Viper are good.E.g. Did you know that the MTM AUDI TT BiMoto can **** the Henessy Venom Viper 800TT because it has 1005hp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Best tuner companies in the World:
    1)Gemballa
    2)Brabus
    3)MTM

P.S.Oh I almost forgot 0/10 for all the Viper's!!

16. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

#$%# u asshole vipers all the #$%#in way 10/10 all vipers

17. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

18. Re: On a scale from 0-10 what do you think of this car?

19. I give the 600 a 7.5

20. 7.75
    Speed
    Very Quick
    203mph

21. 7.75
    Speed
    Very Quick
    203mph

22. ph*k you IntegraTypeR