one last whooping 4 the stang

Discussion in '2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary' started by Burnout99, Aug 9, 2002.

1. mustang owners can finally breath a sigh of relief cuz this american muscle is sadly driving into the sunset.

2. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Camaro King99</i>
    <b>mustang owners can finally breath a sigh of relief cuz this american muscle is sadly driving into the sunset.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Lets just hope wene they bring in back in a couple years it wont be all gayed out!!!

3. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

Lol dumbass they made this car to compete against the 2003 cobra and the #$%#in camaro lost

4. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

What? Explain how a 2002 car competes with a 2003? The 2001 and 2002 SS are NO DIFFERENT. There was no mod done to the 2002. So I guess Ford put out the 2000 Cobra R to compete with the Z06, right? Shut up, kid. Go home.

5. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

What? Explain how a 2002 car competes with a 2003? The 2001 and 2002 SS are NO DIFFERENT. There was no mod done to the 2002. So I guess Ford put out the 2000 Cobra R to compete with the Z06, right? Shut up, kid. Go home.

6. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

it's people like you that give Mustang lovers a bad name. the Cobra will with out a dout beat the SS but please don't say stuff like that!

7. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

The stangs are choteados already.

8. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

2003 SVT Cobra really makes this car look bad

9. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

It suuuure does.

10. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

Well, actually this competed the 02 Cobra, and beat it in a test conducted by Motor Trend.

11. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

this is the end of the camaro indeed until 2004 so mustang owners and kidas who pretend to be older than they actually are shut up and put your money where your mouth is.....until then enjoy the scenery cause soon enough it'll be filled with the sound of big block V-8's and red and silver striped camaro's comin back
    one more thing to mustang owners:
    we want stats to prove the mustang is the better of the two

12. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

FYI there was never a 2002 Cobra.

13. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

i hate wene people compare the SUPERCHARGED 2003 cobra vs a N/A camaro i mean come on thats like putting a TT Supra Vs a none turbo 3000gt its just dumb logic and if u look around if u put a supercharger for a camaro the worst superchager u put on it will make over 400hp so looks like ford needs to try a little motor development instead of just straping a superchager on everything

14. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

Both cars were tested by magazines...hence...competed against each other...its basically bring what youve got...Ford has the 2003 cobra n chevy has the 2002 camaro. When the smoke cleared, the cobra was the winner.

15. Re: one last whooping 4 the stang

The Camaro never has "whooped the stang". It hasn't even been that great of a car. I'm glad that the Camaro is being discontinued. And what is this "Mustang owners can breath a sigh of relief"? The Mustang has always been giving an ass-whomping to the Camaro. What I'm surprised about is that it took 35 years to get rid of the Camaro.