ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

Discussion in '1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR Straßenversion' started by Benz CLK GTR, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

You have really bought this awsome car. You must have alot of money to buy this car. that is cool. well just wanted to say that.

2. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

Right.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

you neva bought this cars u a*$hole

4. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from whoistheman</i>
    <b>it's not too fast, but good enough for a mercedes</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

You dont own one of these you lyin #%$got only 25 were made and they cost a ***** your a lyin #$%#er!

5. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from whoistheman</i>
    <b>it's not too fast, but good enough for a mercedes</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE --><!-- Signature -->

6. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

I doubt you having a regular licence, let alone the money for a professional racing licence because this IS mercedes' racing vehicle that won in its debeut season

This car is for pros and superstars. before you tell me your David coultard or mika hakinen please say your sorry and we wont hate you too much.

7. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

<b>it's not too fast, but good enough for a mercedes</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->OK ya know what? Go home ok? and never ever visit this board again. Your stupidity is draining my intelegence so shut up and get a life!

8. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

There isn't no way in hell u bought a car like this no freakin way!!

9. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

Ah sure and my parents bought me a Maybach before I was born. I hate these people trying to impress other people here lying about being rich 'n' stuff!<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

You suck, I have 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 of them some turbocharged, some supercharged, some with nitrous and some are rocket powered.<!-- Signature -->

11. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

I boutht one in the same sale too... there was a 2x one dollar sale!!!<!-- Signature -->

12. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

Bad luck, I only had 50 cents... I only bought one...<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT

Well SOMEBODY buys these top dollar cars, these people in the forums could be complete liars, but then again maybe not...think about it, you KNOW people buy these cars, so then everybody that said he/she didn't buy the car would ALWAYS say "you don't have one, you lie." So from everybody's disagreeing point of view, according to y'all, NOT ONE PERSON owns any of these top dollar/rare cars. I don't need any replies, im just sayin keep an open mind as I do...