One of the best muscle cars

Discussion in '1970 Plymouth HEMI 'Cuda' started by ghost of freedom, Aug 10, 2002.

1. thats my opinion whats yours? Nothin like american muscle

2. Re: One of the best muscle cars

no shit the best,this car is, I believe the heart of muscle cars, still no mustang though.<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: One of the best muscle cars

Which mustang are you talking about? The boss is comprable but does not have the power of the Hemi, looks is a matter of opinion, but I like the Cuda.<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: One of the best muscle cars

The Boss 429 out powers this with 475 hp<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: One of the best muscle cars

And according to all original magazine testing was still slower - good job, Ford.

6. Re: One of the best muscle cars

Hell yeah...
    Hey, know where I can find one? This'd sure look good in my garage<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: One of the best muscle cars

You can't beat the U.S.A. The Japanese are like, "let's turbo charge everything so it gets good gas mileage." And the Americans are like, "Hmm, how can we make it go faster? Oh, wait I know. Let's force more gas into the engine." American muscle cars rule! Who cares if you have to stop at every gas station just to make it to work? <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: One of the best muscle cars

one of the best? how 'bout THE best? it is widely recognized to be the fastest of muscle cars, and no car expert would ever argue with that, and since speed is the primary purpose of the muscle car, i think that the cuda can safely claim that title.

and "but still no mustang"? what the hell is that? sure, they're the most popular sale-wise, but based on personal and second-hand experience with mustangs (including under the hood), i'd say muatangs are on the lower end of the muscle car food chain.

9. Re: One of the best muscle cars

mustangs suck cuda's rule!!