One of the best Porsches ever

Discussion in '1995 Porsche 911 Carrera RS 3.8' started by JAR JAR BINKS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. I love this car, it's looks it's interior, it's good handling everything! The car was in the top three of an poll what car is the best.. The people who voted where F1 drivers and car testers like tiff needell

2. Re: One of the best Porsches ever

i agree<!-- Signature -->

3. Re: One of the best Porsches ever

my uncle was thinking of getting one of these. Except he wants to get an RS CS, it's slightly better, does ne 1 know where i can find some information on it?<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: One of the best Porsches ever

PNUT posting in the indie car forums!??!<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: One of the best Porsches ever

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from imprezawrx14</i>
    <b>PNUT posting in the indie car forums!??!</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->And whats wrong about that??<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: One of the best Porsches ever

It's one of the best handling 993s ever, it's voted 2nd of Autocar's best Car of the Century, only losing out to the 1st place, the MacLaren F1<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: One of the best Porsches ever

WHATS WRONG ABOUT THAT???

8. Re: One of the best Porsches ever

I entirely agree that this is one of the top Porsches ever produced. With it 3800cc 6 cylinder boxer engine, rear wheel drive and air cooled bark it screams thrill. I have a recording of this car having the life thrashed out of it and sounding amazing during if any lucky soul is interested.