One of the more beautiful ferraris?

Discussion in '2000 Ferrari 360 Modena' started by LaKsH, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

your right about the car being beautiful and this is a cool picture of it...<!-- Signature -->

2. this has got to be one of the best looking ferraris for a very long time, i love how it combines the general shape of the 355 with the smoothed out lines of a 550 maranello or, dare i say, an f50. its just plain beautiful and the great part is how ferrari incorporated the aerodynamic factor in with the flowing lines.

does anyone have the drag coefficient on this car or some good pics

3. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

damn, sorry, for some reason, i cannot upload pics!!!<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

Oh thats for sure...

On of the most beutifull cars in general...

5. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

Beautiful? R U crazy?

Of course, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion, but still!

The front looks like a weird frog with gills or something, and the back flares out so much, it's almost like a Vette.

I dunno, I'm just sick of seeing somany Yahoos driving these things, because, to quote Nic Cage from gone in 60 seconds, "I saw 4 of these at the local Starbucks this morning."

My friend's uncle has one, I got to sit inside it, and his kid came down, started the engine and tried to redline it, but it cut out 4 some reason at 4 grand.

An intersting point is that none of the US mags gave it anything but praise, but the Brit mags said that it wasn't as involving as the 355. ( Of course you'll only notice the diff., if you're Mick Schumie)

<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

Dario Benuzzi, one of the creators of this car and just about every Ferrari from the 70s onward actually beat Michael Schumacher's 360M track times in his 360M. This was on Ferraris private track, BTW.<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

I have to agree, that the 360 Modena has to be one of the most beatiful ferraris I have ever seen. I was lucky enough to drive one of these, that belonged to one of my dad's best friends. I personally love all ferraris, except for the F40 ( I don't like the body structure to be honest).

8. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

Yes its nice but there is also F355, 512 TR and the Enzo that are very nice. I can`t decide there is to many of nice Ferrari.

9. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Azzazzin</i>
    <b>Oh thats for sure...

On of the most beutifull cars in general...</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->True.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

I love this car,and it has the speed to make up for its uglyness. I mean..190 is good enough,because after you modify it,it could be a nice car. Plus the interior is Luxerious,and lots of room to work with especially if its a project car for you. <!-- Signature -->

11. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

after you modify it it could be nice? it's a frickin Ferrari! it already is...

12. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

youve just got bad taste

your friends uncles 360 has probably got a Suzuki engine cause he couldn't afford the whole thing

13. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

beutiful, bitchy, gay, and #$%#ing feminine. and small too! a lot better room in a morris minor.

Applause to american cars for being brutal and for men!

14. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

I like it but the 575M is my fave modern ferrari.

15. Re: One of the more beautiful ferraris?

Here's a couple of pictures I took at Ferrari of New England:

16. Priviledge of the Speed 7

How about you learn to spell correctly before remarking about one of my comments?

Let's start with your screen name, it's "Privilege" not "Priviledge" as you have spelt it. If you say it's "American English," I'll say "bullshit." Also, it's "you've" not "youve."

Anyway, you're right, I should have put that nicely. It's better looking than a lot of other cars. In fact it's fairly curvy and sensuous. Great looking for a Ferrari? Iffy. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Also, I took the photos on a digital Camera. If you'd like I can hook up the scanner, scan them in and either post them here or send them to you. Also, I can scan my University of Toronto photo-ID card to prove my identity, as well as my driver's licence.

Agreeable?