One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

Discussion in '2002 Lotus Esprit V8' started by Lee Iacocca, Oct 6, 2002.

1. This car is amazing... I like its looks...

Does somebody here knows which car was the first to use this kind of headlights ?

People love to talk about Pininfarina but I think this car is much more beaultiful than any of the today's ferraris.

Someone can say who's Lotus Designer ?

2. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

i know some porsches have used this, as well as some japenese cars and Italian (lambo, ferrari)

3. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

The 1967 Maserati Ghibli had pop up headlights sort of like this. So did the 1968 Corvette. The Porsche 914s had them too (they started in 1969). That's the best I could do in a hurry.

4. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

I saw one the other day. Man, it was a truly beautiful site. The owner of the car also owns a famous night club here in Puerto Rico.

5. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

yes i too saw a yellow one parked by the curb of a ritzy night club. such beauty...

6. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

like a thread bfore this says" Ferari wanna be" and i totally agree. cant quite remember which ferrari it is (i think its the Ferrari Hammann 512M Widebody not quite sure though) any ways they look almost exactly alike and also it sorta reminds me of a lambo. Lotus it a copyer. even on the new elise the rear end looks almost exactly like the rear ends of the 360modena,550 maranello and some what like the F40&50. do u agree?!

7. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

You ass, this car looks about the same since 1980...

8. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

ya but i belive ferrari was around befor 1980 and there are acouple ferraris that look like this (bfore 1980)

9. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

Beaultifil cars: Ferriari 355, Lotus Esprit, Honda NSX, and Chevy Corvette.

10. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

I agree. Truly a masterpiece.
    This car was introduced in 1971. The design has not changed at all, except for the edges getting a little more round every time, making it even better looking.
    I am anxious to see whether you can give me a pre-1971 Ferrari that looks similar. I want pictures.

11. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

IŽm a happy owner of an Yellow Esprit V8

12. #12 V8 Lotus, Jun 9, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2016
  13. Re: One of the most beaultiful car I'd seen..

Yeah, great looking car