One of the most underapreciated cars around.

Discussion in '1993 Mazda RX-7 JM1FD' started by elbato22, Aug 10, 2002.

1. Re: One of the most underapreciated cars around.

No one apreciates this awesome car your absolutely right!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: One of the most underapreciated cars around.

Ya! My sister used to have one from like 92 and that thing FLYED!! It was so fast! I don't really like imports to begin with but this on my good list cause it actually has good performance out of such a small engine. This car does need to get more respect though.<!-- Signature -->

3. This car is one of those cars that doesn't get enough respect. Well mazada in general doesn't get enough respect. First off this thing performs hella good for the money. The thing looks hell nice. The interior is probably top knotch too.

But as for the engine.... this thing kicks. Rotary engines are alot better than frickin piston engines. If you wanna talk hp per liter you cant forget these things because they get around 200. Mazada also doesn't get a lot of credit even though they won lemans in the early nintys (with a rotary engine). The new RX8 is nice but they need to com eup with a new body style for this and brin git back over to the states.

<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: One of the most underapreciated cars around.

Nice car, quick too, with a little money it could destroy lots of other cars on the street today<!-- Signature -->

5. Re: One of the most underapreciated cars around.

the car is appreciated BUT... people dont go around sayin shit like... i appreciate the mazda rx7. its just sad! and another reason might be cause its over $80000 (aud) brand new!(plus they dont sell it no more) sory just had to put a pic of a car i like :p

6. Re: One of the most underapreciated cars around.

guess it didnt come out

7. Re: One of the most underapreciated cars around.

Imports Rule!What the hell do you mean you don't like Imports,you sad pathetic little man,lol.(joking). But how the hell can someone not like Asian/Euro sportscars that's just sad.

8. Re: One of the most underapreciated cars around.

you are a dumbASS...a mazda rx7 is not over $80,000. You neda get SHOT in the head with an AK 47 stupid fukk

9. Re: One of the most underapreciated cars around.

this car needs more respect and so does mazda, thats so true.