One of the truly best racers, ever!

Discussion in '1990 BMW M3 Group A' started by SlideRules, Aug 9, 2002.

1. One of the truly best racers, ever!<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

moron

3. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

Hes not a moron This was one of the best ever. Sorry your crap little mercedes couldnt hold its own against it<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

please someone tell me if they can find any other Mercedes, VW, Audi, Vauxhal, Citreon or Puegot that was pushing this kind of performance 12 yrs ago. BMW is truly one of the best vehicles

5. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from xxechexx</i>
    <b>moron</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Only a moron would drive a mercedes. BMW M Power = Legendary

6. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from M3n02</i>
    <b>please someone tell me if they can find any other Mercedes, VW, Audi, Vauxhal, Citreon or Puegot that was pushing this kind of performance 12 yrs ago. BMW is truly one of the best vehicles</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well, Peugeot had the T16 Group B rallycar, it would kick this thing sooooooooo easy!!!!

Audi had their Group B rallycar and they also had the cars that they raced in the IMSA series, both much more powerful than this. They also had their DTM car which won the championship in 1990 and 1991.

Mercedes also had a DTM car which raced against this.

Is that enough???

7. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from Gurra</i>
    <b><!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from M3n02</i>
    <b>please someone tell me if they can find any other Mercedes, VW, Audi, Vauxhal, Citreon or Puegot that was pushing this kind of performance 12 yrs ago. BMW is truly one of the best vehicles</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Well, Peugeot had the T16 Group B rallycar, it would kick this thing sooooooooo easy!!!!

Audi had their Group B rallycar and they also had the cars that they raced in the IMSA series, both much more powerful than this. They also had their DTM car which won the championship in 1990 and 1991.

Mercedes also had a DTM car which raced against this.

Is that enough???</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

you are comparing a rally car against a road going race car. theres no point (in my opinion) to compare these cars. they have different enviroments in which they succedd. would u compare the 2002 amg mercedes in dtm to the wrc puegot?<!-- Signature -->

8. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

No, but he did say ANY other Merc, Audi etc. that had some serious performace 12 years ago. I gave some examples of just that!

Put the Peugoet WRC and a Merc DTM on a racetrack, who would win? I think the Peugoet would hang in there quite well, gaining in the corners while loosing on the straights.
    <!-- Signature -->

9. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

ok, i hate almost all bimmers but this is a extremly awsome car.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

Why do you hate BMW?

11. Re: One of the truly best racers, ever!

why all this bickering and arguing about who beats who?

12. Re:

well to settel all disputes, this car, the E30 BMW M3 holds the record as the winningest car in history, nothing in its catagory holds its own against it.