oooo mummy!

Discussion in '2000 Ford Saleen Mustang SR' started by McLaren_Man, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Look at this the power....<!-- Signature -->

2. Re: oooo mummy!

ford actually did something right. this is prolly almost good enough to beat a Z06 but not for the price. 158,000$!!!! its performance exceeds a 50,000 dollar car in the slimest of margins. saleen is almost there but not quite.

3. Re: oooo mummy!

bmw you are #$%#in dumb.. this car rapes the z06<!-- Signature -->

4. Re: oooo mummy!

Im with patriot, beamer ur dumb bastard, and getur dick out of chevys exhaust

5. Re: oooo mummy!

This is super special!<!-- Signature -->

6. Re: oooo mummy!

mustangs suck ass man!
    this car looks great, but vettes are greater and they'll ever be!<!-- Signature -->

7. Re: oooo mummy!

"vettes are greater and they'll ever be!" Hey haven't you heard, VETTES get worse by the year now, they have been tuning them down, making them slower. You are about half right, VETTES -used to be- greater and they'll -will never be again- BECAUSE THEY SUCK ASS NOW!
    TIME TO MOVE PAST THAT!!!!! They don't even beat Vipers now! This here Saleen Mustang will though. I used to like Ford Mustangs and thought they would beat anything on the road, but I HAVE REALIZED THAT THATS A LIE. THEY REALLY TRULEY SUCK unless they sayd Cobra SVT or Saleen Mustang. Or just Cobra. But hey thats life! <!-- Signature -->

8. Re: oooo mummy!

it is a piece of #$%#ing shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    no its not but i dont like it

9. Re: oooo mummy!

YOU ARE A FAGG. A ZO6 CAN WHOOP THIS CAR WITH A COUPLE GOOD BOLT-ONS. A ZO6 WITH SOME BOLT-ONS WILL EAT THE SALEEN AND SHIT IT OUT.<!-- Signature -->

10. Re: oooo mummy!

mustangs suck. ford is a lousy unreliable piece of crap. remember that whole firestone-explorer crap? well there is no ford coming out of the line without a bunch of recalls. american cars are unreliable, roll over in the ditch pieces of $hI*. thats why there are japanese cars. to rescue the rest of america out the domestics crap pile.

11. Re: oooo mummy!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from 94FORMULA</i>
    <b>YOU ARE A FAGG. A ZO6 CAN WHOOP THIS CAR WITH A COUPLE GOOD BOLT-ONS. A ZO6 WITH SOME BOLT-ONS WILL EAT THE SALEEN AND SHIT IT OUT.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->
    WTF... with a couple of bolt ons!? Yeah and a freakin Mustang GT can whoop a Z06 with a couple of bolt ons.

12. Re: oooo mummy!

Man, theres is no Z0(sucksDick)6 that can beat this Ford....this is true american power, and you #$%#in dumb ass, you can still add a lot of shit to this car, for example, buy a higher set of rear gears, or port out all the heads and intake, or bigger injectors with the porting combo.......etc.....just cause this car is super fast, it can still go WAYYY more, it could eventually push the 1000 hp mark with the right work, wait.....it would go over a 1000 easy if you knew what you were doin............so you #$%#in chevy peice of shit lover, get the little gay SLOWmaro and the GAY-vettes dick out of your ass.....chevy will always lose at the track, go to any track and you tell me what rules....thats what i thought.....MUSTANG!!!!!!<!-- Signature -->

13. Re: oooo mummy!

<!-- QUOTE --><center><hr width="90%"></center><blockquote><i>Quote from japcarsrule</i>
    <b>mustangs suck. ford is a lousy unreliable piece of crap. remember that whole firestone-explorer crap? well there is no ford coming out of the line without a bunch of recalls. american cars are unreliable, roll over in the ditch pieces of $hI*. thats why there are japanese cars. to rescue the rest of america out the domestics crap pile.</b></blockquote><center><hr width="90%"></center><!-- END QUOTE -->

Firestone/explorer crap????? That was the tire corperation. Rollin over into the ditch is your own problem, you probably did and thats why your all pissed off. But maybe you just don't know how to drive. This car will beat the hell out of most any jap car on a track, including Skylines, Supras, and NSXs modified or not. And if you are living in America maybe you should'nt you sorry SOB. Thats your preferance that you like Japenese cars better than American cars, but don't go saying no ignorant things like "thats why there are japanese cars. to rescue the rest of america out the domestics crap pile.". We are a great country today because of American invention and way of life. Is Japan the most desired place to live in the world or is it the USA. Well if you are too stupid to know I'll let you in, it's the USA. Who do you think invented the Motor assembly line. Henry Ford did. Thats F.O.R.D. just in case you did'nt make the connection. Don't get me wrong I like most everycar made including Ferraris, Porsche, Acura, Chevy, Ford, Nissan, etc... It's all a part of the hobby. But don't ever forget where you live and why people like me fight for our country. One word "patriotism".

14. Re: oooo mummy!

hey bigsteeve do u know what number australia is on the desired place to live?<!-- Signature -->